MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Hello,

with the old version, it was possible to put the trim elevator on an axis by adding the following lines in input / joystick / default.lua:

{action = iCommandPlaneTrimPitchAbs, name = "Trim Elevator"},

With the new version 2.0, it is impossible for me to put this function, very practical in training flight.

Do you have a solution to my problem?

Thank you

FMJPA

Hello!

We didn't considered tu use the trim on the axis simply because the MB339 has the trim on the POV.

Actually, we didn't planned to include the axis feature.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Version v1.03P download - where?

Hello,

Love the mod, it is awesome. As I fly DCS version 1.5.8, is there somewhere I would be able to download version v1.03P of this mod? The link on the forum in post 1 of the old thread no longer works.

Thank you in advance.

Mimes

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

Hello!

We didn't considered tu use the trim on the axis simply because the MB339 has the trim on the POV.

Actually, we didn't planned to include the axis feature.

Thank you for your reply.

Too bad not to have left this feature that was present on the first version, which did not prevent the use of the POV.

On our team, I think we will continue on the first version, unless you change your mind on future updates.

Thank you again for your fantastic work

FMJPA

Hello,

Love the mod, it is awesome. As I fly DCS version 1.5.8, is there somewhere I would be able to download version v1.03P of this mod? The link on the forum in post 1 of the old thread no longer works.

Thank you in advance.

Mimes

Hello,

with the release of the new version the older versions of the mod are not longer supported so we don't have any backups of them anymore.

Sorry, I hope someone of the community can help you in your research.

The only lights I can't get to work are the instruments. The multicrew was fantastic. Shame that the instructor couldn't take controls. Pressing J did nothing as instructor but as pilot, pressing J gave instructor the option to allow or deny controls to the pilot. No sound in instructors seat until pilot started plane moving.

Will the controls become synchronised in multicrew at some stage?

The only lights I can't get to work are the instruments. The multicrew was fantastic. Shame that the instructor couldn't take controls. Pressing J did nothing as instructor but as pilot, pressing J gave instructor the option to allow or deny controls to the pilot. No sound in instructors seat until pilot started plane moving.

Will the controls become synchronised in multicrew at some stage?

The instructor can take the control pressing J at any time. The pilot can ask the permission pressing J while the instructor has the plane control.

Remember that you don't have any sync feature, we will include it later... currently, the sistems working like real aircraft are our priority.

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Mimes

I'm sorry, I deleted the 1.03P version, but I have a copy of 1.02 versione here https://www.mediafire.com/file/in9nj..._1_02.rar/file

Peccato, stesso bug delle versioni precedenti, ma prima sapevo metterci una pezza, ora non ricordo.

Il trackIr non funziona.

Basta una stringa nel MB-339PAN.lua ma non ricordo quale….

Abbiamo verificato e in visuale interna a noi funziona, non va solo in visuale esterna (ovviamente parliamo di trackir originale).

Ti suggerirei di provare con questa Fix disponibile in rete: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301295/&ved=2ahUKEwiQjvGyzdjjAhXR2aQKHdiWASUQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2I0BBA6TsQTHxi78cXd2Ap

Thanks, I've taken note.

Could you please clarify the point 1?

Take off with the canopy open. Maintain 170 knots at approximately 2000 feet. We need to trim -5 to keep the plane level.

If the canopy closes now. The plane will suddenly nose down. Return to the same airspeed and altitude. A trim of 1.5 will keep the plane level.

Of course, I'm not sure it's a BUG. Maybe it's the correct physical phenomenon. After all, we don't do that in real life. :P

Edited by Xtan

Take off with the canopy open. Maintain 170 knots at approximately 2000 feet. We need to trim -5 to keep the plane level.

If the canopy closes now. The plane will suddenly nose down. Return to the same airspeed and altitude. A trim of 1.5 will keep the plane level.

Of course, I'm not sure it's a BUG. Maybe it's the correct physical phenomenon. After all, we don't do that in real life. :P

Question: why do you feel the need to take off with the canopy open? Crazy man! haha

Anyway, we don't have the control on this, but I'm a curious person so I will investigate the cause.

Question: why do you feel the need to take off with the canopy open? Crazy man! haha

Anyway, we don't have the control on this, but I'm a curious person so I will investigate the cause.

Because I'm curious person too. haha.

I really admire what you all have done. Actually, this MOD is good enough for now! :thumbup:

Thank you, thank you. Downloading now... Version 2 of this mod causes DCS 1.5.8 to exit.

:o)

Well, not quite downloading. The link gets me to MediaFire then a barrage of adverts...

Kind regards,

Mimes

Solution: update DCS :)

Hello, yes, but I prefer 1.5.8. Btw I have installed and fly regularly the following:

Su-27 Flanker 1.5

Flanker 2.5

LockOn 1.02

Flaming Cliffs 2

Black Shark 1.02

DCS 1.2.16

DCS 1.5.8

DCS 2.5.2

DCS Current Beta

Kind regards,

Mimes

Hello, yes, but I prefer 1.5.8. Btw I have installed and fly regularly the following:

Su-27 Flanker 1.5

Flanker 2.5

LockOn 1.02

Flaming Cliffs 2

Black Shark 1.02

DCS 1.2.16

DCS 1.5.8

DCS 2.5.2

DCS Current Beta

If you have the current OB be aware that although we support the mod only on the stable version, the aircraft v2.0 works also on the beta version.

If you have the current OB be aware that although we support the mod only on the stable version, the aircraft v2.0 works also on the beta version.

Yes, I do, the mod is awesome. I am yet to get sort out TrackIR in this mod in Beta though.

Kind regards,

Mimes

Hey Duke, I read the manual. In ME I set plane to Instructor. I waited for brother to join and select Pilot slot. Then I selected Pilot 2. He had a message and accepted. Then we joined. Did I miss something?

I will read again but think I got it right. If you can get synchronisation sorted sometime, this will be terrific.

That said, its fantastic now

Cheers