MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

No way to make the plane flyable when Saved Games is not in C:\ (F:\Saved Games\DCSopenbeta for me) ?

Open up cmd (best: run as admin), you'll be in your User Profile Folder (C:\Users\[yourusername]). Type mklink /j "Saved Games" "F:\Saved Games". This will create a junction (symbolic link) to your changed location and whenever software specifically tries to access that path in it's original position, it will be redirected to your's. This should make the mod work for you until the devs get this sorted.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Open up cmd (best: run as admin), you'll be in your User Profile Folder (C:\Users\[yourusername]). Type mklink /j "Saved Games" "F:\Saved Games". This will create a junction (symbolic link) to your changed location and whenever software specifically tries to access that path in it's original position, it will be redirected to your's. This should make the mod work for you until the devs get this sorted.

Thanks, will make a try :thumbup:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Hope you'll see where is the problem.

2019-09-07 16:26:59.389 ERROR EDCORE: LoadLibrary failed for F:\Parties enregistrées\DCS.openbeta\Mods/aircraft/MB-339PAN/bin/MB339.dll: (126) Le module spécifié est introuvable.

2019-09-07 16:26:59.389 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Failed to load F:\Parties enregistrées\DCS.openbeta\Mods/aircraft/MB-339PAN/bin/MB339.dll: (126) Le module spécifié est introuvable.

The problem is that the DLL is not able to load from a source directory with special characters. We have discussed early in this thread about problems for this: cyrillic, greek, à, é, ò,ç,ù and space in either the user name, or Saved Games directory will prevent the DLL form loading correctly.

This happened before with a portuguese guy:

Hi, the problem is the Saved Games folder location in your disk: the à of Usuàrios is recognized as special character and will prevent the loading of DLL.

2019-07-27 18:19:51.526 ERROR EDCORE: LoadLibrary failed for D:\Usuários\Luciano\Saved Games\DCS\Mods/aircraft/MB-339PAN/bin/MB339.dll: (126) Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.

2019-07-27 18:19:51.526 ERROR SECURITYCONTROL: Failed to load D:\Usuários\Luciano\Saved Games\DCS\Mods/aircraft/MB-339PAN/bin/MB339.dll: (126) Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.

You can fix this moving the Saved Games in the root of the disk D for example.

To do this, right click on your Saved Games folder, Select LOCATION tab (should be localização in portuguese), in text box change D:\Usuários\Luciano\Saved Games to D:\Saved Games, click Apply

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Ok found solution:

- Create a folder, named it "Saved Games" in F:\ (Windows display it as Parties enregistrées :megalol:)

- Right clic on "old" "Parties enregistrées" / properties / Location / Move

- Show new folder "Saved Games" as location then Ok

And ..... all is ok:thumbup:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Yeah, it is a bug which have to be fixed.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Any idea when the kneeboard's gonna go?

We are creating a course on our flight school project for the MB-339 and want to provide the checklists with the course.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Any idea when the kneeboard's gonna go?

We are creating a course on our flight school project for the MB-339 and want to provide the checklists with the course.

The checklist intended as normal procedures are already included in the flight manual.

Regarding the kneeboard we are currently working to fix all bugs discovered during these months. The fix will be included in the next patch which will be released asap.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Track attached.

Please post here your dcs.log as attachment too

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

First of all congratulation and many thanks for this beautiful mod !

I have a slight request:

Could someone with Adobe Photoshop convert the .psb files of the paint kit template to .psd so that users of GIMP such as myself can use them too ? I have failed to find a good online converter...Thank you in advance !