MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

The MB-339 has no modern flight controls sistems or yaw dampers, so that behavior is normal. The rudder is directly linked to pedals like in a general aviation aircraft.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Thanks Duke, that was what I actually was wondering about; flying a Sinus in real life, I should be used to it, but then, again, it's also true that, having not (yet!) found a way to hang some rockets and bombs under the motorglider wings, I'm not used to dive on targets with it! :D

Sydy, I have a TM T.16000 flight suite. As for the weapon manual.... my impression was that Duke was referring to the next patch of the module? Duke? :D

Sydy, I have a TM T.16000 flight suite. As for the weapon manual.... my impression was that Duke was referring to the next patch of the module? Duke? :D

Haha, really, I was refferring to the weapon manual which is still classified and not available for public :)

Yes Im runing relese branch and I downloaded it from DCS website not steam.

Ok, start DCS stand-alone. Then exit the application and post here the dcs.log just created created: without the log we couldn’t investigate the problem.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Haha, really, I was refferring to the weapon manual which is still classified and not available for public :)

Aaaaaah, too bad, I was hoping for a weapon delivery parameter page in the next release.... oh, well, I know a couple of guys who recently transferred at Lecce Galatina, I'll pester them to teach me! :D

I tried to upload it but it says invaild file

Zip it first, then attach the zipped file.

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

Aaaaaah, too bad, I was hoping for a weapon delivery parameter page in the next release.... oh, well, I know a couple of guys who recently transferred at Lecce Galatina, I'll pester them to teach me! :D
I will come to visit you in the jail

Hi Duke

No I haven't tried and I don't know where to download it.

Just a question

Is it good for opentrack too?

Thanks

I don't know but if you want to try look at here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4041190

In the link above you will find all information you need to place correctly the fix into your mod folder.

Hey Duke my squadron tested the MB today for a formation flight. We took off from Vaziani and anytime the plane would hit a bump it would explode. I am pretty sure this is not normal. We are trying to narrow it down a bit more, but we where wondering if this has been reported before.
Thanks for reporting, it is due to an error in sunspension code... we are working to fix it

Thanks for reporting, it is due to an error in sunspension code... we are working to fix it

We have noticed that more bare bones the mission the less it happens. Amazing work though. Cant wait for it to get fixed because we want to use it as our dedicated trainer.

Hello guys.

I'm sorry to disturb you but my opentrack doesn't work.

I searched around on various forums but found nothing but a few hints in 2018 but no solution.

Can you help me?

Thanks

My Opentrack and Delanclip works fine with the MB-339A. Including zoom in/out.

This is a good guide.

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/34403-a-complete-guide-to-set-up-head-tracking-opentrack/

The guide has one flaw. These settings below are set from inside OpenTrack NOT from inside CL-Eye as the guide states (I ignored every setting in CL-eye IIRC). It's the menu "Input->Camera Settings" in OpenTrack.

This particular settings is tremendously important, without settings Gain and Exposure, the camera work like shit (as in hardly at all). It focuses the IR dots.

TIAT8Fi.jpg

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

Hey guys!

How come I can select but a few skins in ME? I'm sure I have all of the skins listed in the OP, because I can see them in the encyclopedia, but I can't use them in ME.

Some skins are country specific. If you choose Malaysia or UAE you will see respective livery;)

For Argentina, since this country is not in database, choose USA

Does the refueling boom work? If it does, I can't see it. Why can I not bind functions to my hotas or button boxes?

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE