MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Enjoying the aircraft and the training lessons. I love the simplicity of operating this aircraft.

1. Is there a radio altimeter in the real plane? If so, will it be modeled in this Mod?

2. Last time I checked, the Mod does not play well with DCS replays. Is there any plan to fix this?

Thank you.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Enjoying the aircraft and the training lessons. I love the simplicity of operating this aircraft.

1. Is there a radio altimeter in the real plane? If so, will it be modeled in this Mod?

2. Last time I checked, the Mod does not play well with DCS replays. Is there any plan to fix this?

Thank you.

Hi!

Glad you like our little aircraft..

1. No, the aircraft is not equipped with radioaltimeter

2. It is in our bug tracker and we will try to fix it in the future.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Hi!

Glad you like our little aircraft..

1. No, the aircraft is not equipped with radioaltimeter

2. It is in our bug tracker and we will try to fix it in the future.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Thank you for the quick answers :thumbup:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Signing in this thread as a new DCS user!

I came back to flight sim after 10+ years after watching videos of this MB-339 for DCS... I can't wait to have the PC and VR set ready!

The 339 (tre-tre-nove, as we call it in Italy) it's a legendary machine, not only because it's used by the Frecce Tricolori, but also because this is the first jet trainer that fighter pilots use during their course at the Aeronautical Academy.

I only flew a SIAI-marchetti S.205 and dream to at least enjoy this virtual MB-339!

Core i5-9600KF - 32GB DDR4 3000 - RTX 2070 Super - Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB & 500GB- HOTAS Warthog - AOC CU34G2X - HP Reverb Pro

Best Mod? well DUH! It is better than some full paid modules too!

Couldn't agree more on this, mate.

And this told positively NOT because I'm an Italian, let it be clear.

With best compliments to the devs. and regards.

Ah, ah... here we are;)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

When I move my head left to right (trackir) i have sudden spike of FPS loss from 100 to 50 even in the skies alone..

Something isn't optimized well :)

Can you fix it please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys I installed the mod but the installation procedure did not let me chose the location, forcing the files on drive C while my DCS is installed on a dedicated drive D.

I manually moved the mod aircraft to drive D but DCS does not recognise it...

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Core i5-9600KF - 32GB DDR4 3000 - RTX 2070 Super - Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 250GB & 500GB- HOTAS Warthog - AOC CU34G2X - HP Reverb Pro