MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":7113822}[/ATTACH] I have to hit the OK button or DCS will never start.

Please help Me delete the mod, I removed every instance I could find, but its not in any aircraft modules on DCS Updater GUI

but it does show up under "Unlicensed Independent Modules: but when I click on the icon, it brings Me here.

Clear Skies and thanks for any help. I tried to delete every lua file that had 339PAN in it.

Did you install it in your Saved Games ? This seems like an installation in DCS World core

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

MB339 Training Mission

Possible Issue with rocket pod training mission. I was flying this mission and the screen would freeze when the 'instructor' would contact atc to get permission to fire. The voice over would continue on. This happened multiple times. On another attempt I was able to complete the mission by rushing through the procedures and launching rockets before this point and I was able to continue on flying around. Don't know if this is a glitch or I just pressed a wrong key.

Do enjoy flying the MB 339 and I love the RCAF Snowbird livery that a DCS member made.

• Like 2

Canadian 🇨🇦🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧. DCS World Open Beta 2.7. 

Aircraft: Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst. F/A-18C Hornet, F-5E3 Tiger II. Flaming Cliffs: F-15C, Mig29, Su27, Su33, Su25, A10A. Community aircraft: A4 Skyhawk, T45 Goshawk, A29a Tucano, MB339, J39 Gripen, Hercules C-130. Assets and Maps: US Super Carrier, WWII Assets Pack. Maps: Caucasus, Channel, Mariana Islands, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria. Simulation computer system: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT, 64GB memory, 2x 1TB M.2 SSD, 1TB SSD, 32" Samsung monitor. 🍁 [updated Jan07 2022]

MB339 Training Mission

Possible Issue with rocket pod training mission. I was flying this mission and the screen would freeze when the 'instructor' would contact atc to get permission to fire. The voice over would continue on. This happened multiple times. On another attempt I was able to complete the mission by rushing through the procedures and launching rockets before this point and I was able to continue on flying around. Don't know if this is a glitch or I just pressed a wrong key.

Do enjoy flying the MB 339 and I love the RCAF Snowbird livery that a DCS member made.

Training missions author here.

the mission should freeze at start and then you need to press spacebar to unfreeze ( iirc ) .

Do you have the same problem on other weapon training missions? because it's basically the same mission adapted to different weapons.

Hi.

A friend of mine had a problem. He can install the mod and he can see listed on instant action and add on a mission. But when goes to cabin, he goes directly to f10 view and when he changes the view, there's no cockpit on f1. try delete saved games/dcs to regenerate everything w/o any mod and no way to get it work. What can he try? thanks

Hi.

A friend of mine had a problem. He can install the mod and he can see listed on instant action and add on a mission. But when goes to cabin, he goes directly to f10 view and when he changes the view, there's no cockpit on f1. try delete saved games/dcs to regenerate everything w/o any mod and no way to get it work. What can he try? thanks

Hi,

maybe your friend has some special characters in his windows username.

Try this procedure to fix the problem:

1. Right click on saved games

2. Click on properties then select path

3. Modify the path of saved games folder as C:\Saved Games

4. Click apply and confirm

5. Windows registry will be updated

6. Then launch DCS

7. Open a mission with the MB339

8. It should work

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi,

maybe your friend has some special characters in his windows username.

Try this procedure to fix the problem:

1. Right click on saved games

2. Click on properties then select path

3. Modify the path of saved games folder as C:\Saved Games

4. Click apply and confirm

5. Windows registry will be updated

6. Then launch DCS

7. Open a mission with the MB339

8. It should work

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks, the solution was worked and now him is flying! Thanks again

• Like 1

Training missions author here.

the mission should freeze at start and then you need to press spacebar to unfreeze ( iirc ) .

Do you have the same problem on other weapon training missions? because it's basically the same mission adapted to different weapons.

Hi the freeze occurs just before attack commences after going thru all the cockpit setup. Same thing happened with the bombing mission. I'm sure I would have pressed the 'spacebar' to try to unfreeze. But will check again over the week.

Canadian 🇨🇦🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧. DCS World Open Beta 2.7. 

Aircraft: Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfurst. F/A-18C Hornet, F-5E3 Tiger II. Flaming Cliffs: F-15C, Mig29, Su27, Su33, Su25, A10A. Community aircraft: A4 Skyhawk, T45 Goshawk, A29a Tucano, MB339, J39 Gripen, Hercules C-130. Assets and Maps: US Super Carrier, WWII Assets Pack. Maps: Caucasus, Channel, Mariana Islands, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria. Simulation computer system: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz, Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT, 64GB memory, 2x 1TB M.2 SSD, 1TB SSD, 32" Samsung monitor. 🍁 [updated Jan07 2022]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably the last person in the world to download this fantastic mod. Just wanted to say "THANK YOU!" for the outstanding module and the generosity of sharing it for free with the rest of us. Best wishes on making this a third party module - I'll be glad to support quality work. 

Doc

• 3 weeks later...

Try this link: http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

25 minutes ago, norbot said:

It works for me. Just tried it. I'm using Win10 and Firefox.

Try the direct dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1cgaxszxr9y5cm/MB-339_v2.0.1.exe?dl=0

Jesus not working, ill try on other browser! If not working, it will be helpful if you can post it on mediafire? Actually not working on other browser.. Still site cant be reached story haha.. Can you please upload files of aircraft on mediafire, will be really helpful!?

Edited by segax

If you can't download it with another browser, send me a PM with your mail-address and I'll send you a OneDrive link.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

8 hours ago, segax said:

Yeah i cant!

I was just able to download the 737 MB MB-339_v2.0.1.exe file from the link: http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/ 

I am using CHROME. 

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 2 weeks later...
2020/11/15 AM1点00分,NightHawk1867说:

MB339 Training Mission

Hi my friend. Same things happened on me, I can't control anything. By the way, I can't fire my rockets and bombs in any missions even if I open my weapon armament. Was the same things happen on you? And anyone could help me. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 4:08 PM, TOP-GUN said:

Hi my friend. Same things happened on me, I can't control anything. By the way, I can't fire my rockets and bombs in any missions even if I open my weapon armament. Was the same things happen on you? And anyone could help me. Thanks.

i think there were a change of logic for the Active Pause command. 
In the beginning of the training a setted the the active pause with a special function within the mission editor but now is not working as intended.
You can always unpause the game by using the keyboard key Pause or Shift+Pause (you can also check your keybinds to be sure)

Edited by beppe_goodoldrebel

Hello everyone.

I´m a bit confused. First post it says: "this mod is no longer supported by developers" but i can see reading your posts and the latest publication on Indiafoxtecho facebook page that it looks like , or i´m missing something?

Thanks for your guidance.

Phil.

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

On 9/25/2020 at 8:21 PM, cdrkrotchetyusn said:

Congratulations!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2020-09-25/

First day purchase! Thanks for the amazing free version.

Regards,

Curveball, #302 VFA-113 STINGERS

@PhilTheBeatThe MB-339 will be getting upgraded from a Free Mod to an official DCS Module that will be available for sale in the DCS Store along with the other great planes already available. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

2 hours ago, YSIAD_RIP said:

@PhilTheBeatThe MB-339 will be getting upgraded from a Free Mod to an official DCS Module that will be available for sale in the DCS Store along with the other great planes already available. 

Thanks 😉

So what we read on the FACEBOOK page is for the upcoming payware version ? Correct?

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR