MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Such a pity you can't use it for 2.7 now that the Falklands is out. I wonder if we can't get it to work as just AI for the time being, cause I doubt we're going to see the pay ware version any time soon...

Edited by Ozone1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozone1 said:

Such a pity you can't use it for 2.7 now that the Falklands is out. I wonder if we can't get it to work as just AI for the time being, cause I doubt we're going to see the pay ware version any time soon...

I think the payware is near to be ready 

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah, that's what they said about the F-1... I'm still waiting. Tried to sort it out myself, but I think the encrypted .dll is preventing the game from starting... And in that case, I suppose we have no choice but to wait.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I wish it would be.

• Like 2

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• BIGNEWY unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

@BIGNEWY it may be time to close off this thread since the official version version of the MB-339 is now for sale.

• Also the Free Version does not work properly after DCS ver.2.7.x
  • I noticed if you were able to edit a .lua file to get the free MB-339 to work in DCS 2.8 it seems to conflict with the Official Paid Version of the MB-339.

Glad I own the paid version.. Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]