MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Ciao Beppe,

I quickly played training mission 1 in lunch break, and I found that some of the triggers seems not work properly, could you guys take a look at it? I'll play it again this evening and see if I can provide you a track (hopefully ED fixed them this time...)

In the rockets and gun run. What speed?

Is the ammo supposed to be unlimited like in the A2A training?

Hey Max!

Did you see Sydy's video in post #288? It has some parameters that, despite being different from the ones given in the training missions, might help you hit more consistenly.

As for ammo, if you want to make another run, disobey the instructor and select "single" instead of "ripple" as release option, in the rocket mission (Beppe, you guys might wanna add more rocket pods for this mission); as for guns, I'm afraid there are no alternatives.

Hey Max!

Did you see Sydy's video in post #288? It has some parameters that, despite being different from the ones given in the training missions, might help you hit more consistenly.

Will check it out. Might have seen it before. And I've done tonnes of quickstart weapon practice in previous release. I'm just looking to fine tune it! :pilotfly:

As for ammo, if you want to make another run, disobey the instructor and select "single" instead of "ripple" as release option, in the rocket mission (Beppe, you guys might wanna add more rocket pods for this mission); as for guns, I'm afraid there are no alternatives.

Yeah, I was thinking out that. Haha

So there's no pair then. All or single?

No problem! Thought I might have missed something! :thumbup:

Hello everybody!

MB-339 (v2.0.1) for DCS World available for downloading on http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net

Changelog:

The following bugs have been fixed

1. Beacon doesn't work

2. Fuel gauge PYL indication doesn't show actual value

3. Rotation flood and console knobs is inverted

4. The parking brake deactivates while pushing toe brakes

5. Navigation lights on eliptical tip tanks are not visible

6. Gunsight reticle illumination too low

7. TrackIR doesn't work

8. Unused commands are still present in controls list

9. Canopy lock texture (red mark) missed

10. The aircraft doen't lost energy during high-G turns (G > 6.0)

11. Engine compressor texture is not mapped

12. Sync issue related to tip tanks position in multiplayer

13. Landing light animation in multiplayer doesn't work

14. Flight controls operation while using keyboard input is too slow

15. Kneeboard doesn't close (the pages doen't change yet, it will be fixed)

16. MB-339 sounds replace the sounds of other DCS Modules

The following features have been added:

1. Added zoom axis

2. Added force feedback feature

3. Engine shutdown deceleration improved

4. Idle RPM are now affected by Mach Number and Altitude

5. Improvements of external and internal texture/3D model

6. Added training missions with the voice of a real pilot of Frecce Tricolori

7. Added new instant actions

8. Added new mission

9. Added instruments and console lights

10. Added shutdown engine due to negative G flight (longer than 25 seconds)

11. Added new commands into controls list

12. Improved sunspension behavior

Cheers!

FTV Dev Team

Thank you very much for the amazing job you're doing .:thumbup:

Regards

Ciao Beppe,

I quickly played training mission 1 in lunch break, and I found that some of the triggers seems not work properly, could you guys take a look at it? I'll play it again this evening and see if I can provide you a track (hopefully ED fixed them this time...)

Hey Max!

No need for track, just tell me where you got stuck and I'll check it.

No need for track, just tell me where you got stuck and I'll check it.

I was never stuck, but instructions went one over the other and possibly out of order.

Sorry for the rest of the guys, it's faster and easier if I go in Italian:

subito dopo aver premuto il tasto "fly", la prima cosa che ho sentito è stata l'istruzione per avviare il motore (intendo l'audio dall'istruttore) e l'interruttore JPL era evidenziato dal quadrato giallo. Poi la missione ha ripreso come (immagino) da normale flusso, ma il JPL è rimasto evidenziato; mi pare, poi, ma vado a memoria, devo giocare di nuovo la missione, che anche per altri passi l'evidenziamento dei comandi sia rimasto illuminato anche quando avrebbe dovuto spegnersi. Scusa se non sono preciso, ma come detto ho fatto una prova veloce in pausa pranzo e non sono ancora a casa, appena posso riprovo!

Hello everybody!

MB-339 (v2.0.1) for DCS World available for downloading on http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net

Changelog:

The following bugs have been fixed

1. Beacon doesn't work

2. Fuel gauge PYL indication doesn't show actual value

3. Rotation flood and console knobs is inverted

4. The parking brake deactivates while pushing toe brakes

5. Navigation lights on eliptical tip tanks are not visible

6. Gunsight reticle illumination too low

7. TrackIR doesn't work

8. Unused commands are still present in controls list

9. Canopy lock texture (red mark) missed

10. The aircraft doen't lost energy during high-G turns (G > 6.0)

11. Engine compressor texture is not mapped

12. Sync issue related to tip tanks position in multiplayer

13. Landing light animation in multiplayer doesn't work

14. Flight controls operation while using keyboard input is too slow

15. Kneeboard doesn't close (the pages doen't change yet, it will be fixed)

16. MB-339 sounds replace the sounds of other DCS Modules

The following features have been added:

1. Added zoom axis

2. Added force feedback feature

3. Engine shutdown deceleration improved

4. Idle RPM are now affected by Mach Number and Altitude

5. Improvements of external and internal texture/3D model

6. Added training missions with the voice of a real pilot of Frecce Tricolori

7. Added new instant actions

8. Added new mission

9. Added instruments and console lights

10. Added shutdown engine due to negative G flight (longer than 25 seconds)

11. Added new commands into controls list

12. Improved sunspension behavior

Cheers!

FTV Dev Team

Hi guys, thanks for the updates! Amazing model by the way.

And about the suspension code where the aircraft explodes when it's taxing? Any news?

Thanks!

I was never stuck, but instructions went one over the other and possibly out of order.

Sorry for the rest of the guys, it's faster and easier if I go in Italian:

subito dopo aver premuto il tasto "fly", la prima cosa che ho sentito è stata l'istruzione per avviare il motore (intendo l'audio dall'istruttore) e l'interruttore JPL era evidenziato dal quadrato giallo. Poi la missione ha ripreso come (immagino) da normale flusso, ma il JPL è rimasto evidenziato; mi pare, poi, ma vado a memoria, devo giocare di nuovo la missione, che anche per altri passi l'evidenziamento dei comandi sia rimasto illuminato anche quando avrebbe dovuto spegnersi. Scusa se non sono preciso, ma come detto ho fatto una prova veloce in pausa pranzo e non sono ancora a casa, appena posso riprovo!

Probably you have "done things" before asked to do. That's why they overlap.

Please retry by doing things in the right order.

Non ho messo controlli di tempo sui singoli trigger , quindi se premi qualcosa prima che venga chiesto può essere che vadano uno sopra l'altro ( l'ho verificato anche io provando fuori ordine ). Magari nel prossimo update provo a rendere più robuste le condizioni per evitare casini.

So there's no pair then. All or single?

No problem! Thought I might have missed something! :thumbup:

To have pairs you just have to select the two pylons to fire at the same time in single mode; what we don't really have is the ability to fire in single mode alternatively from the two pods (you could do that by selecting and deselecting the pods in turn.... basically unpratical!)

Non ho messo controlli di tempo sui singoli trigger , quindi se premi qualcosa prima che venga chiesto può essere che vadano uno sopra l'altro ( l'ho verificato anche io provando fuori ordine ). Magari nel prossimo update provo a rendere più robuste le condizioni per evitare casini.

Will try! :thumbup:

Confirmed, the student probably mashed too many buttons all at once, making the instructor very angry! :D

One thing, though, on the engine start panel, the master switch is not highlighted when you have to turn it on.

To have pairs you just have to select the two pylons to fire at the same time in single mode; what we don't really have is the ability to fire in single mode alternatively from the two pods (you could do that by selecting and deselecting the pods in turn.... basically unpratical!)
Yeah, you're right of course.

I believe I actually was thinking about that alternate from pod to pod, but wrote something else.

I truly deeply love this module, clocked 4 hours in it today!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I truly deeply love this module, clocked 4 hours in it today!

Yeah, it's a really nice airplane: after all the computer and electronics of modern modules, it gives a special kind of satisfaction to blow something up just aiming by eye! :D

Don't know if you're a multiplayer or single player kind of guy, but, till we get more SP missions/campaign, might I suggest taking a look at Hoggit's Georgia at Cold War server? It's still in Beta, but it has the 339 and the Skyhawk, and it can be really fun.

You can't set clickable OFF, this is not an FC3 plane. I don't have VR too, and sometimes I fly without Trackir enabled moving around my head with the POV of the Throttle, but at least you must use mouse...

When I say clickable cockpit on/off is this the default Atl+c control. I don't fly this plane because go to my keyboard to change my view is just horrible.

Guys how do i instal the new version?

I simply download it, run the exe and it will overwrite the previous one?

I am asking because at module manager there is no option of removing the module as there is with others..

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~