MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Great plane to fly and also sit in the back.

One minor “bug” I noticed while sitting in the back seat was that the mirrors render what the pilot sees, not what you see. You can sit perfectly still and then ask your pilot to move his head around and you’ll see the images in all the mirrors start to move around. Again, minor.

Great flight model and the thing flies like it’s on the rails. Definitely a great jet trainer. Cockpit looks excellent in VR, and it’s neat sitting so low to the ground compared to the other jets I’m flying.

Thanks for this!

My DCS Missions: Band of Buds series | The End of the T-55 Era | Normandy PvP | Host of the Formation Flight Challenge server

Supercarrier Reference Kneeboards

IRL: Private Pilot, UAS Test Pilot, Aircraft Designer, and... eh hem... DCS Enthusiast

Guys, I know that AMX would be great, but we are only a group of modders, we are not licensed by ED.

Doing a full module requires a big effort in terms of time and money.

We like modding because we work when we can and for now, this way is suitable for us.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Guys, I know that AMX would be great, but we are only a group of modders, we are not licensed by ED.

Doing a full module requires a big effort in terms of time and money.

We like modding because we work when we can and for now, this way is suitable for us.

Ok, ok, ok, but now please F104 :D

Scherzo ;) continuate cosi ;)

Good and Great job!

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

M345 too complex? Great job guys whatever you'll do.
M345 is not complex in terms of flight dynamics but the avionics coding lack of available information.

Currently, we don't know how is the avionics interface as the aircraft is not entered into service yet.

M345 will be the successor of MB339, so it it totally our interest to dovelop it as it will be the new aircraft of Frecce Tricolori.

Very new to this mod. Just fired it up to check my axis controls. However, even though the keybinding for the controls indicator is shown in the controls as RCtrl + Enter it doesn't appear in the cockpit.

By the way the mod looks really awesome!!:thumbup:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Feels great to finally fly this aircraft!!

I did notice that this mod doesn't play nice with replays (even without time acceleration). Is this a known issue?

I really wanted to record and upload videos as I train on this aircraft.:smartass:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

With this recent patch OB, have had several CTD on loading the aircraft. Is this is a known issue ? tried Hot and Cold starts. Can send crashlog if needed.

Curious if anyone else is having these issues .

We have another guy with similar problem, please zip and attach the log here.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

How to uninstall this mod?

Is it wholly installed in the Saved Games and only in Saved Games and no windows registry is touched? Therefore deleting "MB-339PAN" folder in Saved Games would completely erase it.

Running the 0.7GB installer it has an "uninstall" check box, suggesting is needed to uninstall as well as install. It doesn't show up in Windows Control Panel, I'd be concerned if it did.

I'd like to delete the installer after install.

Having just upgraded to Win 10 1903 I had to annoyingly disable Smartscreen to "warn", "run anyway" settings.

Edited by -0303-

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))

How to uninstall this mod?

Is it wholly installed in the Saved Games and only in Saved Games and no windows registry is touched? Therefore deleting "MB-339PAN" folder in Saved Games would completely erase it.

Running the 0.7GB installer it has an "uninstall" check box, suggesting is needed to uninstall as well as install. It doesn't show up in Windows Control Panel, I'd be concerned if it did.

I'd like to delete the installer after install.

Having just upgraded to Win 10 1903 I had to annoyingly disable Smartscreen to "warn", "run anyway" settings.

Yes, the installer will only decompress MB-339PAN in your Mods/Aircraft under Saved Games: no registry Keys or other files written. You can use the installer to uninstall our mod: choose the branch (Release or Openbeta) and thick UNINSTALL, then go on with unistallation process. When done you can delete the installer.

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

Any word on why the track files do not work correctly?

Any word on why the track files do not work correctly?

Yes, we are aware that a track mostly of the times doesn't reflect the flight, but it's a known bug of DCS. The tracks in DCS are not replay videos, but a record of the player inputs: when it goes out of sync a perfect landing may end as a perfect crash:lol:. Some modules are less sensitive to the sync issue(like the Hornet), other are more prone to bug the track (the Tomcat for example).

Yes, we are aware that a track mostly of the times doesn't reflect the flight, but it's a known bug of DCS. The tracks in DCS are not replay videos, but a record of the player inputs: when it goes out of sync a perfect landing may end as a perfect crash:lol:. Some modules are less sensitive to the sync issue(like the Hornet), other are more prone to bug the track (the Tomcat for example).

Oh, alright, Thanks. So if I have to make a video I basically have to record live, right?

Oh, alright, Thanks. So if I have to make a video I basically have to record live, right?

Yes, probably the best option now is to record a video live, and no surprises:D