MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Yes, probably the best option now is to record a video live, and no surprises:D

:thumbup:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!

Which aircraft is that?

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Awesome!

Been using this in a multiplayer environment and noticed a few things

There seems to be a mismatch in gear position and flap position between front and rear cockpit for gear down indications and outside view

Rear HSI doesn’t move with front HSI

does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Been using this in a multiplayer environment and noticed a few things

There seems to be a mismatch in gear position and flap position between front and rear cockpit for gear down indications and outside view

Rear HSI doesn’t move with front HSI

does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Hi, thanks for notifying us.

This is a known issue because currently there is no sync between front and rear cockpit.

This is not our priority because we are working on other features in this moment but we will try to fix this in the future.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Hi, thanks for notifying us.

This is a known issue because currently there is no sync between front and rear cockpit.

This is not our priority because we are working on other features in this moment but we will try to fix this in the future.

Ok.. thanks for info.. we were hoping to use it for training and can live with the gear issue as long as we know who is in control but HSI is a show stopper for some of our training :(

Otherwise is a great mod with good flight characteristics.. thanks for sharing it. :thumbup:

Hi Guys! can somebody share the Pilot manual in Spanish or English Please!.

I can´t dowload from the file in the PC right now.

Thank so much !

Hi,

The English manual is included within the docs folder in the main root folder of the aircraft.

When attempting to download from your website (clicking on the MB-339 graphic) I get the following error:

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.

I disabled my script-blocker before the download attempt and still had issues.

EDIT: Good to go now!

Edited by Home Fries
GTG

I love the MB339, not only does it look nice, it handles nicely too. But I have a question:

Is the analog fuel gauge not implemented yet, bugged or is it user error? Mine seems stuck at just above 600kg. This caused a rather undignified grass landing after a mission :-D

The digital readout seems to work though, but that alternative is sadly missing from the rear cockpit.

Anyway, I love the module and I hope it will be developed further and improved on.

EKFpAnqW4AIcbLZ?format=jpg&name=large

I love the MB339, not only does it look nice, it handles nicely too. But I have a question:

Is the analog fuel gauge not implemented yet, bugged or is it user error? Mine seems stuck at just above 600kg. This caused a rather undignified grass landing after a mission :-D

The digital readout seems to work though, but that alternative is sadly missing from the rear cockpit.

Anyway, I love the module and I hope it will be developed further and improved on.

EKFpAnqW4AIcbLZ?format=jpg&name=large

Hi!

Yes the fuel gauge is bugged but it will be fixed with the next update.

Currently we are not in the position to say when it will be released but we are working on the aircraft continuously :)

Any word on the Hornet sounds replacement fix that initially was planned for September? I totally appreciate this mod, but I simply can't have it installed if it breaks some ED core modules...
It was fixed with the version 2.0.1 available now

Future features ?

Hi,

you and the team have indeed created a fantastic module here , I especially like the fact I finally fly an aircraft in DCS where I can actually feel force feedback when NOT airborne ! Taxying , ground roll on runway etc ..

However, to make this truly outstanding , and totally realistic it must have the Navigation system functional , a good damage model , and the ability to carry air to air missiles Could you possibly give any idea of how long before these may be implemented please . In the meantime can you tell me which parts of the nav system are usable , and how you go about navigating in the aircraft in it's current state?

Best regards Chris

Hi,

you and the team have indeed created a fantastic module here , I especially like the fact I finally fly an aircraft in DCS where I can actually feel force feedback when NOT airborne ! Taxying , ground roll on runway etc ..

However, to make this truly outstanding , and totally realistic it must have the Navigation system functional , a good damage model , and the ability to carry air to air missiles Could you possibly give any idea of how long before these may be implemented please . In the meantime can you tell me which parts of the nav system are usable , and how you go about navigating in the aircraft in it's current state?

Best regards Chris

Hi,

Air to air weapons will not included because the MB339A has not this capability.

Currently the nav system is not included, it is still under development. As the ED is going to change its damage system, the damage model is pending.

Unfortunately, in this moment we cannot provide a timescale...

Best regards,

Duke