MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

please tell me this is the new cockpit...

117245766_3697681880245246_6181154971056652337_o.thumb.jpg.d06901bad9ca942f818c25523753ce09.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

In wind 16-18 kts with more than 10'000 lbs (6*Mk.82, 50% fuel) pilot is getting blackouts when taxing. Is it a bug or simulation of over-excitement? :)
Over-excitement of course :)

Anyway, blackouts are simulated by DCS, we don't have the control

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be

disabled:

VARS Pylons

MB-339PAN Original model

Edge540

Can anyone help me enable this addon in DCS Steam? It's giving me this error message.

Thanks!

disabled:

VARS Pylons

MB-339PAN Original model

Edge540

Can anyone help me enable this addon in DCS Steam? It's giving me this error message.

Thanks!

It seems a problem related to your login.

The MB339 does not require any activation

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

One of the many things on the MB-339 that I find helpful and highly appreciate is the extra wind-noise that is generated when the landing gear is deployed. I don't think most of the planes in DCS have that courtesy. LoL.

Of course, I appreciate the same feature for the Airbrake.

I hope the New MB-339 does not lose that helpful feature.

Question:

• Will the new MB-339 have the ability to apply Airbrake with a keyboard bind of "B" key as a Toggle and also the DCS Standard Ctrl-B and Shift-B combinations?

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

disabled:

VARS Pylons

MB-339PAN Original model

Edge540

Thanks!

Are the mods installed in Saved Games?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Yes if not save game folder, the issue that issue would crop up.

If in save game, then perhaps the inability to login. I can remember this happening to me but cleared after proper login to recognize the new mod installation.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Black screen (completely or blinking)

Thanks for this great great module.

I wanted to elaborate a bit on a bug or or my problem, which makes this beautiful bird almost non-flyable for me.

I'm using trackhat as headtracker. When I get into cockpit, the display becomes black completely at many position of my head, let's say in 60% of the possible positions of head. When I zoom-in, this percentage increases, while when I unzoom, it decreases. When I unzoom a lot, only looking at the side views make the display all-black.

I appreciate it if you could help me with this problem.

Regards,

Here are the images of two situations I experience:

https://ibb.co/xG5VmhG

https://ibb.co/vJGGxYv

Digital-Combat-Simulator-8-17-2020-2-57-59-PM.png xG5VmhGvJGGxYv

Edited by fardad

Check out this reply earlier in the Thread:

Thanks for this great great module.

I wanted to elaborate a bit on a bug or or my problem, which makes this beautiful bird almost non-flyable for me.

I'm using trackhat as headtracker. When I get into cockpit, the display becomes black completely at many position of my head, let's say in 60% of the possible positions of head. When I zoom-in, this percentage increases, while when I unzoom, it decreases. When I unzoom a lot, only looking at the side views make the display all-black.

I appreciate it if you could help me with this problem.

Regards,

]

This problem was mentioned once very early on in this thread.

I have seen this problem once myself - I could not completely solve the problem but adjusting the camera angle helped. See the link below.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4238892&postcount=502

I am hoping someone can provide a better solution too! Or the next version of the MB-339 works better for you..

Cheers.

• Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

I'm having problems downloading this module for the first time ever. It gets 99% into the download and then says, failed to download. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, have you discovered the cause and/or fix please?

Try another browser:

I just did a direct downloaded of the 737 MB file using Chrome. Try Edge, Firefox etc.?

Any news on when we'll be getting the new version? Also will you guys migrate permanently to MSFS and abandon development for the DCS version?:(

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.