Gloster Meteor F3 for DCS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, small update the Typhoon cockpit is almost finished so am aiming to release that first then afterwards the meteor. Won't commit to a precise time but hopefully end of august..

Is this a modification of an existing aircraft or a proper stand alone module?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Is a standalone mod but my intention long term is EFM or better..:music_whistling:

Just to give you an idea here are a couple of scrn shots from a quick test. Most of it is textured but didn't need them applied for what i was doing.

1.thumb.jpg.6ae412c09bef58eb2e0ae13bf6eb9b57.jpg

2.thumb.png.3224858a82660eefa1f5717879bd7211.png

3.thumb.png.7f0670c601123ed9d60211b7cab121f9.png

Excellent theres a lack of proper free module add ons for the sim, so anything that adds that rather than just replacing a mesh is a welcome addition IMO

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

cw1.png

Excellent theres a lack of proper free module add ons for the sim, so anything that adds that rather than just replacing a mesh is a welcome addition IMO

pretty sure the a4, mb339 and 540 beg to differ

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

The other mainly they replace or use another module code.

The A4, MB339 and the 540 use their own code

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

pretty sure the a4, mb339 and 540 beg to differ

I would suggest 3 is not a lot...

cw1.png

Is a standalone mod but my intention long term is EFM or better..:music_whistling:

Just to give you an idea here are a couple of scrn shots from a quick test. Most of it is textured but didn't need them applied for what i was doing.

This is amazing work. Thank you for sharing. :)

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...