Lets Fix WED GUI to turn over missions Please

The work is great and as an ex programmer i understand what goes into creating a program.

BUT

You think in this day and age we could have more support from the Admins on these types of questions i'm 63 and have been an admin on other computer programs and i would never leave people out in the cold about something like this.

I have seen a number of post from people about this very subject and it has never been answered by an Admin of ED, i'm just lost for words.

Could you be more specific? I did not understand a single word you're saying. :doh:

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

The work is great and as an ex programmer i understand what goes into creating a program.

BUT

You think in this day and age we could have more support from the Admins on these types of questions i'm 63 and have been an admin on other computer programs and i would never leave people out in the cold about something like this.

I have seen a number of post from people about this very subject and it has never been answered by an Admin of ED, i'm just lost for words.

Thanks for this.. I agree 100%

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]