Mic switch activating everytime the comms menu appears

InvalidFace

It seems voice attack with vaicom pro 2.5 plugin appears to be activating the mic switch whenever the comms menu pops up in the top right of the screen even when completely unbound in the dcs keybindings.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so have you found a solution without turning off voice attack?

Same thing happens when using SRS and it is quite annoying. Very interested in finding a fix for it.

This is the reason why I bring it up because srs is using the ingame mic switch to activate the mic on radio and it will randomly push-to-talk

Edited by InvalidFace

Is this a viacom pro and srs being used in tandem issue? I have the same problem and it's annoying for sure a fix would be appreciated. I might try removing viacom and seeing what happens. I hear this clicking a lot on the MP server I use must be an issue for quite a few guys.

Yes the problem is voice attack with vaicom and SRS.

It has something to do with vaicom and the f5's comm system, not sure how to get around it yet.

It seems voice attack with vaicom pro 2.5 plugin appears to be activating the mic switch whenever the comms menu pops up in the top right of the screen even when completely unbound in the dcs keybindings.

Has anyone else encountered this and if so have you found a solution without turning off voice attack?

+1

Can confirm. Had the same behaviour on BF not so long ago...resulted in a few 'hot mic' problems that were a bit annoying for others, embarrassing for me.

Would also be interested if anyone happens on a fix.

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

• 1 year later...