English Forum Community Manager

Wags

• ED Team

Today I am pleased to announce that we have appointed "EvilBivol-1" as the online community manager of this forum. Given that most of the development team congregates on the Russian side and that I am simply up to my eyeballs in business development and design work, we'll be using EvilBivol-1 as the point man here to better open the channels of communication. If you have questions and concerns about activations, forum happenings, product news, etc., please direct your questions to him. Given that EvilBivol-1 communicates in both English and Russian equally well, he'll also be helping to bridge the information divide between the two language forums.

Thanks

Thanks Wags for the intro and everyone else for the welcome.

By way of introductions, I'd like to say that, having followed Eagle Dynamics since the original "Su-27 Flanker" in 1995, it is a real privilege for me to be able to play a more direct role in helping the company communicate with and support the community. I will do my best to ensure that community members feel they always have an ear to their concerns and questions, while at the same time being informed on product news and developments.

While I will concentrate my online time for these tasks, please understand that I am still limited in my free time and will not always be immediately available or be in a position to answer a question. However, my commitment is to try to acknowledge every relevant posting and provide an answer as soon as one becomes available. Naturally, I am still under the NDA.

With that, I leave my PM box open for anyone needing my help and hope to be able to make a positive difference in the online experience of Eagle Dynamics customers.

P.S. Forget babelfish! :)

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

A warm welcome. These forums are much nicer than Ubi's forums.. check this jewel out:

"A memo to the American posters on these boards"

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/5151096095

:doh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Italian strike?

It's a great day for me too. Without your detailed moderating approach to these forums I'd never knew my signature was 4KB over forum rules and that it costs 20% of warning. I'm just lucky it wasn't around 60KB, or I'd be banned already.

Thanks, Evil. :thumbup:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Good luck EB!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

We are still waiting for the announcement, but that doesn't mean public discussion of the project has been prohibited. We have multiple threads currently open on the first page of the forum, two of them stickies. Maybe I misunderstood - if you mean specifically your ability to discuss it as per your NDA, then I don't know, you probably want to PM Wags, Han or Chizh.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules