Falling through ground randomly.

REDEYE_CVW-66

As of the latest OB version (Date now 10.07.19) me and several friends have experienced "falling though" runways on landing.

This happens randomly and not consistenly.

This has been reported as a Multiplayer bug, but I have had it happened several times in single player as well, as have my friends.

Some suggested it was the A4 mod, but I do not have it. The only common mod me and my friends use are Navy Deck Crew and Range Targets.

I know not to use mods when reporting bugs, but I am curious as this has happened in missions without mod objects and I wonder if others have had the same.

• 1 month later...

Falling through ground

I have this also and many aircraft including the A4. But, it only seems to happen on Quick Mission for me, not under Mission or Campaign or instant Action.

It's weird. If I go for a cold and dark startup in any aircraft, under Quick Mission, when the first engine is fired, say on the FA /18 my aircraft simply disappears below ground and eventually if left , DCS simply CTD! If I hit ESC before the CTD and restart the mission you can do the same again but never get to the point of taxi ....this happens on both the stable and Beta releases and this bug has been an issue for a few months now. You are right it also happens if you are in a free flight and decide to land. It also happens if you start in the air and land.

Not sure what to do...if it's the aircraft I have bought then this is really bad. I only have one mod as I call it, and that's the A4. Any ideas on how to resolve this would be great.

I never use multiplayer mode so can't comment but the issue is at least consistent for me.

I have not attempted to remove the mods or planes I have bought. Are mods the same as the planes, so I have the F14 / F18, some Migs, pretty much all of them...so lots of mods. It makes Quick Mission for me impossible to use.