Peruvian Air Forces Mod

MiGgressor

Saludos MiGgressor

Nice work friend, good details:thumbup:

Bueno me encantaría un skin para la FAE (Fuerza Aerea Ecuatoriana) en SU25T y SU 27. No he utilizado el ADA mod, donde existe un flyable Mirage F1, pues no me gusta "cargar" a mi FC.

Nuevamente te felicito por tu excelente trabajo amigo. :thumbup:

PD: Tambien estoy en LocOnFiles :smilewink:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chilean F-16AM MLU coming out of the oven. If it looks way too much like RNLAF Vipers it's because the Chilean Air Force chose to keep the original NATO air superiority camo that came with the aircraft upon delivery, adding it national markings. I think it looks nice, either way. I mean, it's not as sexy as the new two-tone grey camo that they have in their new Block 50s but it does the job, doesn't it?

f16mlupreview1ih4.jpg

And here, blasting off the runway:

f16mlupreview2ao2.jpg

Yeah, I know: it's a plane -A Fighting Falcon, not a MLU, but I chose it to make it look different from the F-16C portraying the new advanced Block 50 Vipers.

camacmm, las skins FAE son posibles; me encargaré de ello cuando tenga terminadas todas las unidades que tengo planeadas para el mod, tengo que acabar con esto primero antes de comprometerme a hacer "extras" porque de lo contrario, no termino nunca...

Well done MiGressor! Cool mod! :thumbup:

Thanks my mate :D

Btw. is that Lantirn skin yours, or someone else's?

Yes indeed, mine all mine. Unless indicated otherwise, everything I'm showing off here is my work.

Can you point me in the right direction to download it?

It will be available once the mod is ready, as in everything I'm doing for this mod. I don't plan to release anything separately.

Hi!!!!

My skin made in September, 2006:)

screenshot024gm6.jpg

Who the author template you used for skin F-16????

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

WOW!!!! THANKS!!!!

I see that template is similar to mine. It is glad that someone uses my works.

Thanks.

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Hola Christian, que bien que te esta quedando todo. Me gustaria saber que necesitas presisamente? Para poder darte algo de info.

Bueno mi viejo, espero que tengas un hermoso fin de aсo y un principio mejor!!!!!

Abrazos y un par de besitos nomas, porque si son muchas ya da que pensar!!!! jajajaja

Hi, MiGgressor

Thanks for your reply and thanks again for your time to make a skins.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. Cool work.

Por otro lado, anticipo mis gracias si te das tiempo proximamente para un skin para la FAE. Gracias por tu tiempo. Si necesitas fotos me avisas, tengo algunas.:)

Finalmente que tengas un 2008 lleno de exito y felicidad para ti y tu familia.:thumbup:

Mirage 2000 Strike/Interdictor camo scheme finished. This was the original camouflage applied to the Mirage 2000, now replaced with the Air Superiority two-tone light blue one that you already know:

miragepreview1kg4.jpg

Oh, by the way, the external fuel tank models are the ones from Armée de l'Air mod, they are for display purpuses only since I haven't asked for their permission (yet) to include them in my mod. If it's OK with them, I most likely will but I'll need written permission before doing so.

Flying alongside a M2K with newer Air Superiority camo (later skin has been improved):

miragepreview2re8.jpg

M2K is now LGB-capable and can be tasked for Pinpoint Strike and Ground Attack roles:

miragepreview3sg0.jpg

I added the GBU-12 because it looks similar to the Mk-82 fitted with Israeli-made Elbit Lizard/Opher laser-guidance kits that we have here.

I really haven't got a clue about what designator system or targeting pod do our French birds use, I have never seen a Peruvian M2K loaded with a TGP so I don't really know what they use for target lasering, perhaps they are limited to target designation by ground forces or something... which is odd enough, because you don't buy a weapon system that is going to have limited or restricted use, do you?. Most likely - and this I overheard a pilot talking about at an airshow - the two-seaters carry a gyro-mounted Israeli laser designator in the back seat for precision strike missions so they can designate from a safe distance while the single-seaters do the actual job of releasing ordnance but I can't confirm. Anyway, seems that LOMAC doesn't care if the AI aircraft carries or not a targeting pod as long as you tell it which target to attack in the Targeting screen before firing up the mission... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetings! Sorry for the absence, RL turned up extremely busy lately. But I'm free now and back to continue working on this mod!

;444246']Do you use Ada cocpit for mirage?

Which aircraft replace Mirage? You can use Mig29k and replace it.

Hmmmmmmmmno, I don't think I'll use AdA mod's Mirage cockpit since it replaces the existing MiG29 one and, since the MiG29 is a stock aircraft and more realistically modelled than the M2K anyway, I don't see a real benefit on making the Mirage flyable with a custom cockpit having it replacing the Fulcrum.

Maybe the Mirage could be made flyable by using an existing cockpit and FM so we could perform a few DACTs between the Mirages and the Fulcrums just like in real life :thumbup:

Expect updates very soon!

Que grande Crhistian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vamos todavia que yo sigo en la eterna lucha con el A4-Ar, que ya casi esta terminado, lo que me falta es ver el tema de los argumentos de visibilidad que nose como hacerlos aparecer en el 3DS. Aparte que nunca mas me e puesto a seguirlo, jajajajajajajajaja.

Abrazos hermaao, estamos en contacto.!!!!

¡Gracias hermano! :thumbup: Hay que seguir dándole nomás, piensa que este es solo el paso previo: luego disfrutaremos horas de horas volando.

A minor update on the MiG29 with reworked textures:

migtest1hc1.jpg

I'd say the tailfins and wings are ready or almost ready. Upper fuselage still needs some heavy work but it's taking good shape so far:

migtest2ly3.jpg

migtest3hy6.jpg

A custom pilot is also in the works.

With this one, the list of already completed aircraft grows to 9 (MiG29, Su25, Mirage 2000 (Air superiority and interdictor), Mi25, Mi17 (Air Force), An26 (Navy) and the two Chilean F-16s), not to mention the custom pilots for each aircraft whenever possible.

¡Gracias hermano! :thumbup: Hay que seguir dándole nomás, piensa que este es solo el paso previo: luego disfrutaremos horas de horas volando.

I'd say the tailfins and wings are ready or almost ready. Upper fuselage still needs some heavy work but it's taking good shape so far:

With this one, the list of already completed aircraft grows to 9 (MiG29, Su25, Mirage 2000 (Air superiority and interdictor), Mi25, Mi17 (Air Force), An26 (Navy) and the two Chilean F-16s), not to mention the custom pilots for each aircraft whenever possible.

Hola MiGgressor, te felicito por tu labor... ahora podrias publicarselos a los de la F.A.P para que asi tengan de donde practicar ya que este es un excelente simulador!!!

Imaginate que de aqui en unos años salga el DCS con MOD de la F.A.P :D

Espero que lo acabes pronto

Saludos :thumbup:

migtest1hc1.jpg

migtest2ly3.jpg

migtest3hy6.jpg

HIJO DE P... QE BUENO QUE ESTA BOLU!!!!! Increible esa skin... Ya vamos a hacer maneobras conjuntas con entre la F.A.P y la F.A.A.

Abrazos hermano, va excelente!!!!