Sorry , it should be Mission 4 not 3

With the ka-50 i hit a ship with big rockets. Than i engage to speed boats with rockets and gun.

On the way home, my helicopter stalls for a no reason. Tried two times and result the same.

What is going on with this mission?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

that sounds weird, I played that mission yesterday and it was fine!

after destroying the speed boats, did you give the american cruiser a flyby or did you return directly to the home ship ?

I gave the Americans a flyby and then returned back with no issues, maybe try that !

as soon as i destroy the boats, my chopper looses its abilities. so i can not go anywhere

i think this problem reported before also

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220367

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

as soon as i destroy the boats, my chopper looses its abilities. so i can not go anywhere

i think this problem reported before also

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220367

Hello! there may be icing on the Rotor. Turn on the engine and main rotor heating. The mission takes place in winter

I played that mission yesterday and it was fine!

thank you very much for your feedback! I'll redo this campaign later. And it will be even better