USB Button Conflicts, need help

Maybe theres an easy solution, but Ive not come across a solution yet.

I have a Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle and Stick, Saitech rudder pedals, 2 Thrustmaster MFDs and a Leo Bodnar custom button box with 18 of the 32 possible buttons assigned. The problem Im having is that for example Btn 8 on custom box is the same as Btn 8 on the Throttle quadrant. There is a conflict with some of the buttons, but not all of the buttons. Changing usb ports doesnt remove the problem.

Am I missing something simple? Any idea on how I can fix this?

i5 9600K, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080FE, 2x1TB M.2, Win 10 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift S and CV1

Maybe theres an easy solution, but Ive not come across a solution yet.

I have a Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle and Stick, Saitech rudder pedals, 2 Thrustmaster MFDs and a Leo Bodnar custom button box with 18 of the 32 possible buttons assigned. The problem Im having is that for example Btn 8 on custom box is the same as Btn 8 on the Throttle quadrant. There is a conflict with some of the buttons, but not all of the buttons. Changing usb ports doesnt remove the problem.

Am I missing something simple? Any idea on how I can fix this?

You using t.a.r.g.e.t??

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

It's VERY common for DCS to assign the same function across all USB devices. So the first thing is to make sure you don't have that problem. The USB devices are identified by GUIDs so the conflict can't (realistically) happen. Unless it's a vendor that uses the same GUID across all of their devices. So my guess is that you have the same control bound to multiple USB devices.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thanks for the reply. Turns out my issue is not with DCS but actually discord and probably windows 10. My assignments in DCS are not the conflict. Essentially, if I assign Btn 5 of the Button Box to PTT in Discord, when I press Btn 5 of the throttle quadrant, it also activates PTT. Same allies to Toggle Mute. Changing the buttons on the button box always finds the same button on the throttle.

i5 9600K, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080FE, 2x1TB M.2, Win 10 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift S and CV1

I had 5 leo boards and had this problem then he came out with a way of assigning different id's to the boards, so long since i used them look on his site.

EDIT just found if you use the firmware updater to change the boardname this will give it a new PID.

Edited by G00dnight

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

This is a known problem with discord. If you assing a button for PTT in 1 controller, it is assigned for that same button number in all your controllers.

i9-9900K 4,9Ghz, 2080ti, 32Gb, 1Gb m.2, Index, WinWing throttle, Baur BRD-N, Crosswind pedals, Orbwiever and tm mfd`s, all in a Hornet simpit.

So I guess the only way I can solve it for now is to get a 64 btn card and assign discord stuff the the high numbers so there is no button conflicts, until discord sorts it out.

Or you can assign a button on your keyboard and use a joystick tool (Joy2Key, Gremling, Target or any other software) to send that keyboard stroke when you hit your PTT on your Joystick...

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard