Mission 6 Double game

What is the game here?

radio says land near old mi-8. There are 3 mi-8's. 2 of them are static models. One of them is normal mi-8. I went 2 static models and nothing happens. When i go near normal mi-8, it says mission failed.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

What is the game here?

radio says land near old mi-8. There are 3 mi-8's. 2 of them are static models. One of them is normal mi-8. I went 2 static models and nothing happens. When i go near normal mi-8, it says mission failed.

I checked the trigger system. Here is the area where you should stop the helicopter to complete the mission.

https://yadi.sk/i/tCaPgrlQmVPfmg

at the beginning of the mission you need to turn on the radio intelligence equipment. radio menu F10. this is important for the successful completion of the mission

If you don't turn the system on, game fails already (somebody says "you gotta land "). So yes i turned it on. And at the first try i landed exact same spot that you posted. Then "Mission failed"

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

If you don't turn the system on, game fails already (somebody says "you gotta land "). So yes i turned it on. And at the first try i landed exact same spot that you posted. Then "Mission failed"

Ок. I'll double-check.

enable the intelligence system in this sequence:

F10-F1

F10-F1once again

F10-F2

F10-F4

the only problem that can lead to "mission failed" is that the recording system is turned off( you can turn on the protection system and you will not be arrested, but if you do not turn on the main recording system, at the end of the mission you will get "mission failed"

if enabling was successful - in-flight is the inscription - READING SYSTEM ARE WORKING

Thanks for help. I have by-passed the mission by changing logbook.lua.

Youtube