Ejection Problems

Little Mac

solution: upgrade to flaming cliffs. many bugs are fixed.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Hi guy's

I am having a problem with A-10 in LOMAC v1.02. Its seems as though I can not eject from this aircraft but can from all the others. Has anyone else had this problem and have a solution?

Any help would be great

Best Regards

LM

During the sim, your pilot can actually be killed while in the cockpit by an explosion or gunfire. If so, you won't be able to eject and I believe you'll be stuck in external view. This applies to ALL aircraft.

Perhaps you just aren't as lucky with the A10 because you're slower and always down low. ;)

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Try flying along normally and hit the keys - if it bangs you out throught the roof the keys work fine, if not check the key settings for eject, you might have changed the setting by mistake.

If everything is set correctly then you are dead at the wheel, or as we knew it "Endex" !!.