[NO BUG] Aim-54 loads external on plane, but hud says zero??

tacannav

No matter how many aim-54 missles I load, they show up on the outside of the plane but the hud inside shows zero when they are selected, and they dont fire, just kinda hang there like a decoration, the aim 9's and aim 7's show up when loaded and work fine, anyone know anything about an issue like this?

Edited by IronMike

Did you do your mission prep the missile button up in the panel below the HUD

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

What does your HUD say? Does it say SP0? If so, you gotta press the weapon selector switch inward (found in controls as "Weapon selector press") to swap between sparrows and phoenixes.

Yes, I switched weapon SEL SW to Phoenix that's located on the control stick.

What does your HUD say? Does it say SP0? If so, you gotta press the weapon selector switch inward (found in controls as "Weapon selector press") to swap between sparrows and phoenixes.

HUD says zero when SEL the Phoenix,. It gives normal weapons number for missle count when SEL set to sidewinders or sparrows.

It says SP0.....glad you asked,. It should say PH0 for a phoenix missle...is there something I am not doing?

Yeah, when you put the weapon selector into the sparrow/phoenix position, you gotta press the weapon selector inwards to swap between sparrows and phoenixes :)

The function for the control to do that is in the attachment.

WSP.thumb.png.e2ca1cf86ceed3688176c67b4e17fd17.png

Check my F-15C guide

Yeah, when you put the weapon selector into the sparrow/phoenix position, you gotta press the weapon selector inwards to swap between sparrows and phoenixes :)

The function for the control to do that is in the attachment.

Hey, I found the switch,. Big thanks.

• 2 weeks later...