Some Helios help please ( Cap Zeen F-18)

OK, I am a bit of a noob at this, so bear with me....

I have installed the latest version of Helios, and also Capt Zeens profile, following his instruction video.

I have done a monitor reset in the profile editor and Helios starts and runs fine, the profile says it is running....however, I see nothing on my touchscreen monitor, no Helios cockpit graphics...just my screensaver.

I am also running the correct version of the profile for my 1920 x 1080 monitor, which is the b version.

This is the first time I have used helios for at least 4 years and I cant remember if you should see anything with just Helios running on its own, or if you need DCS running as well...?

In capt zeens video, as soon as he ran the profile, the graphics appeared on his desktop.....

Hope someone can spot my mistake.....

Edit: I fiddled with the editor and got it to run...just to the wrong monitor.

I have 3 monitors, in windows, the new touchscreen is detected and identified as monitor 2. In the profile editor, the output screen for Helios is numbered 3, but it should be numbered 2 to correspond to the windows configuration. Is it important that the Helios configuration exactly matches the windows set up? And if so, how can I force the profile editor to display the screen positions and numbers like windows?

By swapping around the windows in the profile editor, I can get Helios to show on one of my other monitors, but not on my touchscreen one....so its working, but just not outputting to the screen I want...

Thanks, mark

Edited by markturner1960

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Thanks for the kind offer Capt Zeen, could you clarify what you mean?

I installed your F-18 profile, following your your Youtube video guide and have not edited it. Do you ask for this as when I did the monitor reset, it writes to the profile and you will be able to look and see how its configured?

Whats the best way to get it to you?

many thanks for teh help,

Rgds, mark

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Virpil CM3 base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Hi, I just sent you the file, please let me know you got it, many thanks

Hi Capt Zeen, appreciate you are busy, just wondered if you had received the file and had a Chance to look at it yet?

many thanks, Mark

Is there anyone else who can help with some suggestions? I have Helios and a nice new £300 touchscreen monitor and cant use them....