Slow After Catapult Launch

artforsha

Hello all. I'm wondering about the catapult launch. Usually the speed builds quickly after launch. Lately it seems that it's near stall and barely able to get above 170 KIAS or so. I'm doing nothing different than I used to when it worked perfectly, but perhaps a recent update changed something?? I don't know what info you need but I will try to get it for you.

Has anyone else suddenly had this issue?

Thanks,

Art

Are you by any chance rearming in the cat? If you do make sure to disconect and reconect to it again so it "recalculates" your weight for the launch speed

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Hello all. I'm wondering about the catapult launch. Usually the speed builds quickly after launch. Lately it seems that it's near stall and barely able to get above 170 KIAS or so. I'm doing nothing different than I used to when it worked perfectly, but perhaps a recent update changed something?? I don't know what info you need but I will try to get it for you.

Has anyone else suddenly had this issue?

Thanks,

Art

Sounds to me like your flight model has somehow reverted to "game mode." Changing it back to sim mode should fix it.

Tim

loadout change?

Rafael

Ryzen 7 1800x @ 4ghz | MSI GTX 980ti | 32gb DDR4 Ballistix 2400Mhz | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wi-fi) | 480Gb Kingston NVMe ssd | Western Digital 1TB x2 | EVGA 850w PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | NZXT S240 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | 4k 50" Philips android TV | Dell P2418D | Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas