Top Gun II Trailer

Phantom88

Singing around piano..check

Volleyball(with bazookas this time)..check

Female pilots(feminist affirmative action bullcra#)..check

There are three things that reliably make me happy - fighter jets, hot women and beer. This movie has the first two covered and I can sort out the third myself :D

Besides, female fighter pilots have been in the USN for decades so I really don't know what you're worried about :smilewink:

Edited by Boogieman

Besides, female fighter pilots have been in the USN for decades so I really don't know what you're worried about :smilewink:

I am worried that they will ruin(at least for me)one of my favorite movies,by shoving nonsensical political/social agenda down my throat,which is the current trend in Hollywood.

As per female pilots in USN i do not have any comments,but i do have a video:

There are three things that reliably make me happy - fighter jets, hot women and beer.

Like you i enjoy the same things.Unlike you i do not like to mix pleasures.When i enjoy something i enjoy only that thing to the fullest.

I am worried that they will ruin(at least for me)one of my favorite movies,by shoving nonsensical political/social agenda down my throat,which is the current trend in Hollywood.

Ah well we will just have to wait and see. I don't mind them showing female pilots given that they're a real thing and AFAIK are highly regarded in the USN. If the movie is about a USN squadron launching an airstrike against the patriarchy then I'll be similarly upset :lol:

Like you i enjoy the same things.Unlike you i do not like to mix pleasures.When i enjoy something i enjoy only that thing to the fullest.

Fair enough :thumbup:

Suit yourself, I like taking my hot wife flying while we have a couple beers

Now this guy has it all figured out

Edited by Boogieman

In the P51 scene he's in the front seat and someone else is in the back seat.:joystick:

because he owns a p51 and is licensed to fly,

we said the navy wouldnt allow him in to fly in the front seat of a super hornet

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

In the P51 scene he's in the front seat and someone else is in the back seat.:joystick:

Which is completely irrelevant in the context of whether or not he was flying F-14s and F-18s. Being a civilian pilot, and being allowed to solo a military fighter jet are separate concepts.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

This should boost Hornet sales and Navi recruitment.

This is their primary intention, and make money in the process also. I didn't realise this before, but now I do... Top Gun and this one, and all other war movies, are actually mostly propaganda... which is why I stopped watching them.

No longer active in DCS...

This is their primary intention, and make money in the process also. I didn't realise this before, but now I do... Top Gun and this one, and all other war movies, are actually mostly propaganda... which is why I stopped watching them.

No they are not they are for entertainment only. You would know if it were propaganda there would be a political side to it.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

No they are not they are for entertainment only. You would know if it were propaganda there would be a political side to it.

There is propaganda in it, there is also political agenda in it, you just don't see it. I didn't see it before, but now I do.

No longer active in DCS...

There is propaganda in it, there is also political agenda in it, you just don't see it. I didn't see it before, but now I do.

Propaganda?Political agenda?No way:smilewink:.They wouldn't dare:megalol:

Based on your previous post(#114),you know whats up.

Anyway,i have read somewhere that the real F 14 will be brought out of mothballs for the movie(no CGI).

I doubt that is true(way to impractical, expensive,without any money returns),but if it is..that would awesome.One can only hope.

Edited by Void78

This movie will have all the cheese you could ever want. Looking at the movie I think he has an altercation with Goose's son over his father's death. He will get the girl and die testing the new stealth jet or using it to take on the baddies to save the F-18s from some fate worse than death before meeting his doom in a suitable heroic Hollywood fashion. End scene of ghostly F-14 carrying him to Valhalla.

That is more the background story when it comes to the times where it mentions the other side that they are flying against. You in fact hardly see them, they are hardly mentioned. It is like there is a boat out there and there are some jets flying.

If it were propaganda then it would go into much greater detail in the other side and how they live and how it is the wrong way. :book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

TOP GUN: MAVERICK is the latest summer movie to vacate its release date as theaters remain closed to stop the spread of coronavirus. The anticipated follow-up was scheduled to debut June 24 and will now release Dec. 23, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxe67M8zJUYisZm68t4AaABCQ

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Blue Angels Low Pass

6-BAC9-FF1-1-A30-4-F0-A-B125-A21-FCAD88190.gif

This clip was later CGI'ed to look like 'Aurora " Aircraft

D027-B421-832-A-44-D9-9644-4213-BF22-FA74.giffood near carolina beach

And here's the scene as it appears in The Movie Trailer

I guess they CGI'd the 2 Officers in, the half a dozen spectators out, the entire airshow set in the back right, the SuVs in and Roof Blowing too.... lmao.

Similar Angles, But the Time of Day and Seasons are Different. (You can tell by not only shadow length, but angle of shadow to object.)

Therefore they are not the same shot. You can tell if you look at the video and the surround area itself.

Plus there's no 4K Camera system in the video anywhere, And for the TG Angle, it would have to be on a 8 Foot tall stand, if you look at FoV and Angle of the Gate Roof.

The set in the Blue Angels shot isnt even finished being built.

This was a Temp. Gate Built for the Movie Shot, as there is no gate on that dirt road normally,Especially at the end of a runway.

The Crew was likely there for the airshow that weekend.

The Scene for the Movie was filmed separate, the Aurora Aircraft was CGI'd in, Along with the Dust.

It wasnt CGI'd on top of the hornet, it was a completely different shot.

Nothing from the Blue Angles Shot is in the movie scene.

The Top Gun Shots were Filmed by VFA-122 and VFA-106.

The USN Demonstration Sqn did not take part in Filming.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Whoops....ok,guess I'm wrong? I thought they could do most of the differences in the shots with computer editing...like the roof blowing off and the time of day etc.

Thanks for taking the time to post the explanation.

Roof was "blown off" using hydraulics.