F18 Maple Flag Missions?

Bobstar

Hi all,

Newby question, am I being a bit thick but, is it possible to re

-fly missions? I left Mission 2 before completion, due to non-flying issues and now I cant re-fly it without re-setting and starting from the beginning of the campaign? Starts me at Mission 3, Surely, this isn't right? I hate to get half way through and for another reason have to start at the beginning again!

The Campaign progression is based on the final score but I believe once you say 'READY' then if you don't complete the mission it will move to the next mission (assuming that you did intend to fly the mission).

You can manually edit your logbook to revert back to the previous mission. Use NOTEPAD ++ to make any changes and take a backup copy first. Alternatively you can email us your logbook.lua to mapleflagmissions@gmail.com and we will edit it for you.

You can also play Mission 2 again by opening the mission file directly in the Mission Editor. Point the file browser at the path where the campaign is installed and then you can select any of the practice or campaign missions.

Email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you have further questions or issues or post to the forums.

Thanks for supporting our work.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Hi, Thanks for that. Went to Mission Editor but, can't see this Campaign? Any ideas? I'll continue to look into it, see if my IT newby head can figure it out!

It should be within this path:

\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 9 months later...

Hi, I just bought the F-18 aggressor campaign. In the first mission I am having a problem, when I set the assigned waypoints the distance is not reduced during navigation ... can someone tell me why? I also can't get Auto mode for waypoints on the DDI.

Firma DCS.png

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz - DDR4 64,0 GB - MSI RTX3080ti - Win 11 64bit

Hi, I just bought the F-18 aggressor campaign. In the first mission I am having a problem, when I set the assigned waypoints the distance is not reduced during navigation ... can someone tell me why? I also can't get Auto mode for waypoints on the DDI.

I'm not sure I correctly understand your problem: for me wp navigation works ok.

What I usually did is:

- open HSI on one ddi,

- click the WYPT osb to enter wp navigation mode.

- click the SEQ1 osb to display route leg.

- click the AUTO osb to turn on auto wp switch.

Then everything goes smooth

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

It's possible (likely) GPS isn't available for your "aggressor" Hornet as it's not in coalition with Russia or the USA (who own the satellites).

AFAIK you can do a fixed/INS waypoint update before moving the aircraft after the initial alignment

INS Update

1. Coordinates of the first waypoint can be used to set own coordinates after INS align completed
a) on HSI page choose wpt 0 using PB12 "up" or PB13 "dn", then press PB14 "WPDSG"
b) on HSI page press PB7 "UPDT", press PB7 "DSG", press PB6 "ACPT"

or set

• DCS -> Options -> Gameplay ---> Unrestricted SATNAV =

... however there's a report of issues with " Unrestricted SATNAV" not working in 2.5.6, so YMMV.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3995367&postcount=30

I don't own the campaign myself so can't check the current Open Beta.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

It's possible (likely) GPS isn't available for your "aggressor" Hornet as it's not in coalition with Russia or the USA (who own the satellites).

I'm doing the same campaign in those days and gps navigation works fine for me.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|