GTX 1070 and HP Reveb.

AKA_Clutter

Just curious if any has this setup, how it runs DCS, and at what settings.

Thanks

<><><><><><>

My mistake with the title.

I meant a 1080 and a reverb.

Edited by AKA_Clutter

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

Don't do that !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

My mistake. I meant a GTX 1080 and a reverb.

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

I'm currently using a GTX 1080 with the Reverb. My experience has been relatively good. I'm able to hold 45FPS during all non combat flying and in the F-5 defend the base instant action mission. Pixel density is set to 1.2. That's what I've tested so far. I'm still learning WMR quirks coming from the Rift. So there's likely a better way to have this thing configured, I've done no tweaks beyond pixel density.

Note these tests were on Win 10 1803. I'm upgrading to 1903 tonight which in theory should yield a little performance bump.

That said I'm still saving the pennies for an upgrade. It works, but its not as smooth as it should be and there are still hitches.

Also FWIW I too have the screen flicker issue in the right eye. Made my girlfriend want to puke first time she put it on. The flicker goes away with a light bashing of the headset.

LOL you may want to return the unit and get a replacement once HP fixes the problem.

This does help. Could you post your settings in game, and have you tired it in multiplayer yet?

Thanks for the information.

----------------

AKA_Clutter