What functions does TGP accomplish?

kaoqumba

First of all, thank you very much for the work of ED! You have brought us good things! Now I have a question: in the latest video, use JDAM instead of LGB. Does this mean that at this stage, the aiming pod does not have the ability to emit lasers?

wait for other videos coming up today, check wags youtube video's comment ;)

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

First of all, thank you very much for the work of ED! You have brought us good things! Now I have a question: in the latest video, use JDAM instead of LGB. Does this mean that at this stage, the aiming pod does not have the ability to emit lasers?

Not yet

Thank you so much ED! I just tried the new pod with 4 Jdamss and it is absolutely gorgeous, it is amazing how easy to use they are now.

Also im loving the HOTAS integration, that saves already mapped functions to my kit. The only thing it is strange for me when compared to the A10 and the harrier is that the image, both the CCD and FLIR is like too washed out, meaing that you really need where to look for to find targets, as oposed to the harrier implementation for example, where once in FLIR mode, tanks are distinguishable from miles away.

Not a critic though cause I think this is more like the real hornet from some videos i-ve seen on YT.

In any case, wonderful work!

I think the LITENING only worked on the belly station
I think Wags mentioned that the ability to add it to the cheek station will come later.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

For lasing :

Master arm on

AG mode on

LTD/R : Arm

Box Trigger on mfd

Find and mark target using tdc depress

use gun trigger to fire laser

Edited by 59thCasper

59th | Casper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel | Our Discord

System : 9900k 5ghz, 32GB 4166mhz Ram, 2080Ti, Hotas Warthog, Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswinds, VR + TrackIR, All Modules For DCS

Casper is correct, self-lasing does work, but the trigger needs to be held down to keep firing the laser, it'll turn off if you let go (unless there's a latch option I missed somewhere).

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

As stated in the video and in the description, LGB designation, laser-Maverick designation, and LSS are all working now. I will create videos on these soon.

Thanks

Thank you Wags and all ED for your hard work!! Very excited with this update! :D

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 F-GAMING | i7-10700K | RTX3090 TUF OC | 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | Windows 10 64bit | Acer Predator X34P | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

A-10C | A-10C II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | PG | Syria | SC

Home made F-16C simulator
Forum Thread: DCS World forum - The Viper Project - Home Cockpits Instagram: 1583142 copia.jpg The Viper Project YouTube youtube-icon-512x512-874lspju.png The Viper Project - Youtube channel

Thanks WAGS / ED, awesome stuff :D

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

May sound stupid, can we now select a target via tpod and launch a jdam or a jsow-a or a jsow-c to it?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

May sound stupid, can we now select a target via tpod and launch a jdam or a jsow-a or a jsow-c to it?

yup watch wags vid :)

59th | Casper

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel | Our Discord

System : 9900k 5ghz, 32GB 4166mhz Ram, 2080Ti, Hotas Warthog, Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswinds, VR + TrackIR, All Modules For DCS

For lasing :

Master arm on

AG mode on

LTD/R : Arm

Box Trigger on hud

Find and mark target using tdc depress

use gun trigger to fire laser

You mean box trig on MFD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

What functions does TGP accomplish?

Funny my LGBs are not tracking. Must be doing something wrong. Check me please.

Laser arm

Trig boxed

AG mode

Master arm

LGBs selected

EFUZ inst

Mfuz off

Auto mode

Code set to 1688 same as tpod

Designate target

Pickle weapon

Squeeze gun trigger for entire flight.

But still flys over target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Funny my LGBs are not tracking. Must be doing something wrong. Check me please.

Laser arm

Trig boxed

AG mode

Master arm

LGBs selected

EFUZ inst

Mfuz off

Auto mode

Code set to 1688 same as tpod

Designate target

Pickle weapon

Squeeze gun trigger for entire flight.