What functions does TGP accomplish?

kaoqumba

I noticed your release altitude is low. I’m trying to release at 20k. Does it work for you that high?

Just did everything as described. Still flys over.

I’m going to start a new thread in case this becomes common later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UPDATE: Wagner already uploaded a video, check it out :joystick:

greetings

till Wagner make a video tutorial, i hope this will help you

its 1440p, wait for youtube to render it

https://youtu.be/F8JDEQI00To

Make sure that:

Your bombs/mavericks have the correct laser code and armed

Master Arm - ON

A/G mode - Selected

TLD/R - ARM to have the laser armed

Check the FLIR monitor that have the legend "L ARM" at the top of the screen (if you change to A/A mode it will reset TLD/R to SAFE position and disable the laser)

Select TRIG on the FLIR so the trigger will fire the laser (it will disable the GUN option on the STORES section)

After that:

Mark the target (select your tracking mode)

if its a Maverick, hold the trigger to lase the target first so the mav have a valid target and cue and then pickle (without releasing the trigger till impact)

if its LGB, pickle and hold the trigger for the more or less last 10 sec TTI till impact (maybe more than 10 if the wind is severe)

**when you hold the trigger, the legend "L ARM" will change to "LTD/R"

Greetings

Edited by SixthKnight

Core i7 6700k, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1, 32GB Ram, VPC T-50CM (30cm ext), CH Pro Throttle, MFG Crosswind, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar (2), TrackIR5 & Xbox 360 Controller

till Wagner make a video tutorial, i hope this will help you

greetings

its 1440p, wait for youtube to render it

https://youtu.be/F8JDEQI00To

Still not working for me. On a hunch I tried CCIP and it worked. Tracks are posted in my thread. The big new guy is checking it out.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

It seems that even the AGM-84D harpoon partially works, unfortunately I can not hit anything for now.

Screen_190731_210040.thumb.jpg.bbd8d5c188fc54f34a6ac39eb69f358a.jpg

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

the LSS is WIP you cant use Laser guided weapons yet only JDAMS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

some one care to explain how you get Mav Es to work? i can laze the target, uncage the mav, it locks on and says MAV RDY but you are already firing the laser with trigger which is also weapon release, so you cant fire the missile

EDIT

ok this just came out

Edited by Snowblind

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

some one care to explain how you get Mav Es to work? i can laze the target, uncage the mav, it locks on and says MAV RDY but you are already firing the laser with trigger which is also weapon release, so you cant fire the missile

Gun trigger to fire the laser, Weapon Release to fire the maverick. They're 2 different buttons

yea i was using stage 1 trigger for weapon release and i guess stage 2 for laser, never been an issue till now

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

guys any idea how to use the zoom function with the hotAs?

I dont mean the wide or narrow which is already bind to my warthdod throtle, I mean the zoom from 0 to 9 as per Wag's video.

Thanks in advance.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

how can i see where my tpod is looking at on the hud? will come later?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

guys any idea how to use the zoom function with the hotAs?

I dont mean the wide or narrow which is already bind to my warthdod throtle, I mean the zoom from 0 to 9 as per Wag's video.

Thanks in advance.

antenna elevation on the throttle for A-A

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Guys when you are start pressing gun trigger? Before LGBs drop or after that? My LGBs always lose laser spot and dont hit target, I watched all videos, but seems I still doing something wrong...

Both work for me, but the majority of the time i activate the laser 10/15 seconds prior to impact.

Guys when you are start pressing gun trigger? Before LGBs drop or after that? My LGBs always lose laser spot and dont hit target, I watched all videos, but seems I still doing something wrong...

I use 18 seconds TTI, used from that in the A-10C. Dropped 4 LGB's today, all hit except one, but that one got masked 4 seconds before impact :)

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

Absolutely loving the pod, makes using JDAM so much easier, even LGBs

However, is anyone else having any luck with the TPOD tracking a moving ground target? For the life of me I can’t get it to track a something simple like a moving tank. I thought Wags said point track (PTRK) was implemented? Maybe I’ve found a bug?

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

Absolutely loving the pod, makes using JDAM so much easier, even LGBs

However, is anyone else having any luck with the TPOD tracking a moving ground target? For the life of me I can’t get it to track a something simple like a moving tank. I thought Wags said point track (PTRK) was implemented? Maybe I’ve found a bug?

I believe what you are looking for is part of INR, which isn’t there yet according to Wag’s post.

I believe what you are looking for is part of INR, which isn’t there yet according to Wag’s post.

No, Wags did say that tracking moving targets was possible as of now.

What does INR do actually, cause we have now a MEM message when the pod is inertially focusing on last point.

No, Wags did say that tracking moving targets was possible as of now.

What does INR do actually, cause we have now a MEM message when the pod is inertially focusing on last point.

To your last part, I am pretty sure INR is used when the video is masked (terrain, clouds, airframe, etc) to keep the LOS looking in the right area. I thought, and I might be wrong, that it also effects target tracking of a moving target as well since the point is not a fixed target.

I have some specific pod related material somewhere, would probably need to dig it up to see if it explains it all in detail. I may be right, partially right, or completely off.

To your last part, I am pretty sure INR is used when the video is masked (terrain, clouds, airframe, etc) to keep the LOS looking in the right area. I thought, and I might be wrong, that it also effects target tracking of a moving target as well since the point is not a fixed target.

I have some specific pod related material somewhere, would probably need to dig it up to see if it explains it all in detail. I may be right, partially right, or completely off.

Thanks.

I tried masking the pod and manouver hard and when the pod got unmasked it was right on the exact same spot as before.

I wonder if not having INR implemented yet makes it cheat, maybe? I thought that not having INR implemented would have made the pod not being able to "remember" the last spot at all.

Thanks.

I tried masking the pod and manouver hard and when the pod got unmasked it was right on the exact same spot as before.

Case in point, that's where I'm not sure what exactly meant by 'INR' coming later. If it wasn't implemented, I would expect the pod to move, with that being said, it could be simplified a bit until it's further developed.

I'll see what I can dig up...

Thanks.

I wonder if not having INR implemented yet makes it cheat, maybe? I thought that not having INR implemented would have made the pod not being able to "remember" the last spot at all.

I'll call myself 'half right'. INR is basically the backup for P/ATRK when target definition is lost. This would include PTRK when trying to follow a moving target.

Without testing myself, would be interesting to know if trying different options (BHOT/WHOT/CCD) has any effect on the ability to tracking moving targets. Might play around with it if I get some time as to this point, I haven't tried any of it to see exactly what happens.