Lasing tgt with x52

When holding trigger to lase and pushing ( fire ) button to release weapon is not happening. I am thinking that both will not work at the same time. When using mavs I have to lase with trigger and release weapon with keyboard keys. With gbu 12's, I can release weapon first then, then lase tgt and the bomb will guide too target.

Is anyone else with x52 able to use both buttons at the same time.?

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

When holding trigger to lase and pushing ( fire ) button to release weapon is not happening. I am thinking that both will not work at the same time. When using mavs I have to lase with trigger and release weapon with keyboard keys. With gbu 12's, I can release weapon first then, then lase tgt and the bomb will guide too target.

Is anyone else with x52 able to use both buttons at the same time.?

Have you tried latching options or setting up macros, are you using the latest software by Logitech or the Saitek?

I use the x52 aswell and I can press the pickle button, while holding the trigger to lase.

I have not changed anything on those two buttons in the software of the Hotas, so it should be possible if you haven´t changed anything.

Just did a test run. I can hold trigger and press pickle button at the same time.

I'm hardly using any macros in the software (analog stuff to keyboard presses is all), all buttons are set in the game.

Try opening up the logitech software and enter the programming part. Then hold the trigger down fully, then press the pickle button. You should see the highlighted part jump from trigger to launch.

This might show if the joystick reacts to the pickle button being pressed while the trigger is held down. Simply to see if it is an issue with something in the game or if it's something elsewhere.

/Nasder, "I came, I saw, I got shot down."

Just did a test run. I can hold trigger and press pickle button at the same time.

I'm hardly using any macros in the software (analog stuff to keyboard presses is all), all buttons are set in the game.

Try opening up the logitech software and enter the programming part. Then hold the trigger down fully, then press the pickle button. You should see the highlighted part jump from trigger to launch.

This might show if the joystick reacts to the pickle button being pressed while the trigger is held down. Simply to see if it is an issue with something in the game or if it's something elsewhere.

Yea I tried holding fire then pressing weapon release and it does jump too. This is only a problem with the mav. I have tried reprogramming in software but it's still no go. Don't know what to think.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Save your ingame F-18 controller settings (as backup) and then rebind them and see if this helps.

What software are you using.

I was on the 64 7 0 27 13 and switched to the 64 8 0 213 because it seem's a little more stable.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

I am using software version 8.0.213.0 (64bit)

Driver version: 8.0.121.0

And as noted before, the only programming I have on my X52 is the mouse emulator bound as arrow keys. And the thumb-slider as v and b for airbrake in and out. Everything else is bound using the ingame settings.

/Nasder, "I came, I saw, I got shot down."

I am using software version 8.0.213.0 (64bit)

Driver version: 8.0.121.0

And as noted before, the only programming I have on my X52 is the mouse emulator bound as arrow keys. And the thumb-slider as v and b for airbrake in and out. Everything else is bound using the ingame settings.

Ok ingame setting may be why you are able to lase and pickel at the same time. All my binding are through software.

And I figured a work around by deleting trigger button in software and assigning ingame. Now I can trigger lase and release weapon with fire button still using software.

Edited by FOXFIRE TWOONE

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles