Tarawa online spawn bug?

Harlikwin

Larry has been talking with ED, and believe they have found the issue relating to positions .

Will share more shortly

:thumbup:

Standing by to standby... :smilewink:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 4 months later...

I have tested the Tarawa in both single player and multiplayer modes and have found that the Mi-8 now spawns on a numbered parking spot intended for helicopters :thumbup: I put a flight of four on the flight deck with one as a client and never had an issue with a/c spawning on top of one another. I'll try to do some more testing with squad members tonight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It works beautifully in both single player and Multiplayer mode as long as you're the only human spawning. I placed 4 individual units of UH-1's and 4 individual units of Mi-8's on the Tarawa, as you would if you were using the CSAR or CTLD scripts and then had several of my squad mates spawn in. We all wound up on top of each other. :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It works beautifully in both single player and Multiplayer mode as long as you're the only human spawning. I placed 4 individual units of UH-1's and 4 individual units of Mi-8's on the Tarawa, as you would if you were using the CSAR or CTLD scripts and then had several of my squad mates spawn in. We all wound up on top of each other. :mad:

Yeah, it seems it's still bugged for clients...

--

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

36° Stormo Virtuale - Italian Virtual Flight Community

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Yeah, it seems it's still bugged for clients...

bdbfa3577583492294b406d5ed1a006c.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Just tried setting up a Take-off from Ramp practice mission. Got the waiting bug. I did manage a Take-off from Runway hot start.

I don't think I'd mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't used to have this problem. I used to play Redkite's tutorial scenario all the time with no issues.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

This might be of interest

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

It is not an accurate video since he has them taking off from such a short distance for the weight they are carrying. With that weight, according to the VREST/STO page, you need 815 feet to take off properly. Farthest back you can be is 750 on a LHA and they all 'should' take off one at a time from the farthest point back.

Hi vstolmech513,

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the whole concept of this video. It and the previous video in the series, was designed to provide information regarding the recent TARAWA OpenBeta update and how to make things work from a mission builders perspective; given the current WIP elements.

If you watch both videos, you will see that you can only spawn on the runway (All AV8Bs). You cannot start from the ramp at the stern of the deck, it has not been implemented yet, therefore correct procedures cannot be followed.

The video shows you HOW to launch a four ship fully armed formation given the current situation. I am sure ED are working on this entire scenario for us longer term. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]