Post your favorite F14 Screenshots here!

Matic_Prime

On 4/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, OLD CROW said:

Screen_210424_030046.png

Screen_210424_030415.png

This skin available?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

4 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

This skin available?

I would like to share it, but I don't know the way to do it. In other forums I only add the direct link to my medifire, google drive site,... and people who are interested on it and click & download it directly from there.

Here some of my first post had been modified by admins only cause I added text to the pictures like the Bureau number, so I'm afraid they would ban any suspicious post with any direct link attached in it.

I will really appreciate if anyone can help me in that process, I got no problem in sharing that skin or anyone else I've painted. Thanks for advance.

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

you can just upload it to the ED suppository, its technically in the link attached to my sig for my wallpapers and skins.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

hace 20 horas, Hammer1-1 dijo:

you can just upload it to the ED suppository, its technically in the link attached to my sig for my wallpapers and skins.

Basically the skin has been uploaded right, but I guess for any safety reason the its status is: non active  and I could not change that parameter. Anyway... I'm going to give it 24 hours and I'll check it out...

Edited by OLD CROW

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

5 hours ago, ShinyMikey said:

Look great! Are you releasing them soon?

2 weeks ™

I have no idea when, still making changes/tweaks/corrections, trying to get all the A model stencils done right. Would also like to get the JimBob Express done for Memorial Day but not sure I can get it done fast enough.

Ultimately I plan to represent a whole slew of 201 and 202's time, from their carrier quals on the Forrestal in 86 or 87 through the 90s when 202 shut down, and then 201 up through 98 when they switched to Hornets. I have 4 1998 jets about done and need to add a few more including the 101 jet and a few line jets I don't have names for. After that I need to convert the two late hi-vis jets to 101/100 MODEX as they were through the early 90s, make the original 100/101 from 1986, and fill in a few more of the line jets in that timeline.

The big issue is that until HB integrates changes to the base A and B textures, skins to get everything right have 2x+ the files because you have to replace the normals and roughmets, plus I've done the pilots and the MODEX in the cockpit as well on some of them.

• Like 1

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

2 hours ago, LanceCriminal86 said:

2 weeks ™

I have no idea when, still making changes/tweaks/corrections, trying to get all the A model stencils done right. Would also like to get the JimBob Express done for Memorial Day but not sure I can get it done fast enough.

Ultimately I plan to represent a whole slew of 201 and 202's time, from their carrier quals on the Forrestal in 86 or 87 through the 90s when 202 shut down, and then 201 up through 98 when they switched to Hornets. I have 4 1998 jets about done and need to add a few more including the 101 jet and a few line jets I don't have names for. After that I need to convert the two late hi-vis jets to 101/100 MODEX as they were through the early 90s, make the original 100/101 from 1986, and fill in a few more of the line jets in that timeline.

The big issue is that until HB integrates changes to the base A and B textures, skins to get everything right have 2x+ the files because you have to replace the normals and roughmets, plus I've done the pilots and the MODEX in the cockpit as well on some of them.

DO you have plane captain names on the NLG doors?  I knew a few guys that were in 201 at the end of the tomcat era.

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

https://www.csg-1.com/

DCS F-14 Pilot/RIO Discord:

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

1 hour ago, turkeydriver said:

DO you have plane captain names on the NLG doors?  I knew a few guys that were in 201 at the end of the tomcat era.

I have 100 and 112's. Glad to fill in any others as I find them, talked to 3-4 pilots/RIOs and a couple PCs so far but would love to get every jet I can.

I'd like to have 101, 102, and 103 for sure if I can get it. And every jet from there on I'm missing pilot/RIO names but still plan to paint as many as I can.

I'll get some updated screens in of the jets as I go here. There were changes throughout the year including the awards, I think they only got the "S" near the end so some shots show jets with only the "E" and "/", but by the time the "S" was awarded a lot of their jets were already flown off to Oceana or their new squadrons (VF-14, 41, and 211 mostly).

I'm on the squadron FB page and they've been super accommodating, so I think I will provide some more screenshots and maybe try to get JimBob Express done before Monday for them.

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

13 hours ago, LanceCriminal86 said:

9BO6V3i.png

jSquWpG.png

sG0Fp4V.png

Kr8WEpS.png

vyZjwBf.png

I NEED these skins...

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

10 hours ago, LanceCriminal86 said:

WskEMCq.png

tf2p2D5.png

Fantastic!

Are these skins avaliable for download?

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

2 minutes ago, =Skywarp= said:

Fantastic!

Are these skins avaliable for download?

No, not satisfied with them yet. A lot of corrections here and there still need to happen, plus hoping to see if the base "A" textures can get an interim update so each one isn't a massive download. Due to the changes that have to be made to remove B/D features and add A panel lines/features you need a lot of extra normal and roughmet changes, and doing that also degrades the file every time you save over it. Currently trying to figure a way to do that minimally, or have a base skin and then use references to point to one jet that has the corrected normals/RMs.

Eventually those changes will be done to the base model/texture and it will be un-needed. Add to that I need different gloss levels for the old late hi-vis schemes vs tactical jets so still a lot of weathering and RM work to do.

• Thanks 1

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

We have a perfectionist here

• 2 weeks later...