I just bought Flaming Cliffs three times by mistake!!!

screengoo

PROTX is not informing the customer if the transaction was successful or not. There is no confiormation email sent or any reciept to print out. There is no FC file to download, my cart shows as empty so thought there was some mistake. Because of this I tired to order download version of FC three times. I just phoned my CC company and found out I was actually charged three times for FC when all I wanted was to buy one copy. PLease fix this eff up ASAP please. I only printed two of my transaction numbers too but there shoud be three associated with my name.

TXNHL49TLR3KH1H10B

TXN32B9NE80BBQ0GQ2

Well, they should say before you order that you won't get the file right away. People don't go read the forum to look for issues before they make the purchase. PROTX is also to blame for not informing the customer the transaction was successful. I have now been charged $45.00 for a $15.00 product. :cry:

Issue has now been resolved and I have downloaded FC. Just hope Starforce gives me no grief. Been trying to keep my latest PC build Starforce free but have finally succumbed to the demon spawn. Hope BlackShark doesn't have Starforce.

• 2 weeks later...