Force Feedback Joystick Coming soon

Neat to see this shaping up, the gui looks fantastic and I have a few questions. What is the torque of the motors, as in holding torque and peak/transient torque? Being direct drive, knowing that that would allow anyone with force questions to easily extrapolate how much to expect in their configuration like length of shaft and grip type.

The base seems pretty compact so presumably the brushless drives are external? If so, how big are they and are x/y mounted in the same enclosure?

There is only power on the outside, and everything else is inside. Torque parameters on the first page

I want! No website or anything in the OP?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

About 1kg left, maybe smaller

dang, ok...

Be real nice to accurately replicate the hornet actuators, but you need to be able to get up around 35lbs at max G for that. That kind of number even feasible with the same kind of tech?

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

Foxhound, thank you for your quick and kind replies. I am watching video #1 and it seems you are using a VKB WWII Combat Edition grip. Should I asume that VKB grips will be also compatible with your base?

Really eager to have your product in the market

Foxhound, thank you for your quick and kind replies. I am watching video #1 and it seems you are using a VKB WWII Combat Edition grip. Should I asume that VKB grips will be also compatible with your base?

Really eager to have your product in the market

We have a way to be compatible, but it is not officially authorized.

• 2 months later...

Last one I looked in to couldn’t handle the weight of the warthog grip on an extension the motor were not strong enough to overcome the weight

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope that after local owners use your system, we may begin to see it in the United States and the rest of the world. Some have mentioned price, but it seems to fall in line when we look at functionality and quality here. Good job!

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

• 1 month later...

Any updates on this stuff?

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Does the thrustmaster warthog sticks(a-10/f-16 and f-18 hornet)work on it?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ffb joystick

How do we buy??

Regards,

Snowman_one

Gary Argue II

“De Oppresso Liber” — "To Free the Oppressed."

email: gargue@gmail.com

I am a Dyslexic and Disabled. So if you can't read something i wrote email me and write some back explaining and I'll get back to you.

So Now I have a lot of time to flight and learn. I fly FA-18c, AV-8a, F-15, A-10C and X-plane 777 and 737.

I Can't fly for real any more and can't work :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...