Broken Mig 21 flymodell !!!!!

Pindol

Hello, after the last update, Mig 21 broke the flight model, when I make a loop, I get some strange behavior, the speed decreases drastically, at full speed the speed decreases completely and it can no longer be taken to horizontal flight, the flight model is totally broken, please improve Physics.

Nobody can help you if you are only providing a vague description. Do you have at least a track or video showcasing your problem?

It's enough to do a test flight, why should I show how everyone must have the same problem, because there are the same updates, I have been flying in DCS for several years, Migu 21 and I know how it is after each update. It is simply damaged and requires Mig 21 fix. I do not keep on the fly my mate who flew in Poland on Migu 21 in 22 Malbork Base and come to me at home and fly in DCS also clearly Mig 21 after the last update does not behave properly is damaged.

• ED Team

Any team will always need more than just feelings to check a potential problem.

If you can post a track at least it gives them something to work with.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello, after the last update, Mig 21 broke the flight model, when I make a loop, I get some strange behavior, the speed decreases drastically,

That normally happens if you do a loop then you hung upside down and starved the engine is about right.

It's enough to do a test flight, why should I show how everyone must have the same problem...

Because you reported the problem, not anyone else.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

:megalol: :megalol: :megalol:

What a super precise error description. And also the qualified statement that of course everyone has to have this mistake...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Gotta smile at the "I have a problem. You need to fix it. No I won't show proof. What, my word isn't good enough? Just Fix It" attitude.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Flew the 21 on a couple sorties yesterday, seemed more than fine. The 21 is not a dogfighter.

It is capable for dog fight, but not a DCS kind air quake.

The USAF Aggressors found Mig-21 be very dangerous in close-combat, maneuverable down to 115 KIAS, but limited to 3G for gun solution and slow engine reaction times.

Same reason as well why "Teen Fighters" pilots were trained against A-4 and F-5 as not because trained pilots were wanted to feel strong by beating obsolete threats, but to learn how easily and quickly they can get shot down by these old obsolete aircrafts if they are piloted correctly and you do mistake in a more modern aircraft (not to beat those trained either, but to make them learn).

And why USA has not since used technical superiority but a count superiority. Where enemy 2-4 fighters are required to defend against 3-4 times more of USA fighters at once. Because you can't let those "old not-a-dog-fighter" aircrafts close to you regardless you would have latest of the aircrafts. In modern time you are shot down when missile hits you, not if the enemy performs a fancier maneuver than you. The maneuvering comes handy when you are with guns, but not critical.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Gotta smile at the "I have a problem. You need to fix it. No I won't show proof. What, my word isn't good enough? Just Fix It" attitude.

I read this in a book once, trust me.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

AI uses different Flight and System modelling. Never take them as a reference in DCS.

Other Planes have other designs and mechanics/engine to prevent compressor stalls.

For example, AJS-37 has it too, compressor stalls. But never planes usually don't have them.

And when it happens, try to restart the engine. If that doesn't work, land or bail, depending on the terrain and remaining altitude/speed.

AI uses different Flight and System modelling. Never take them as a reference in DCS.

Other Planes have other designs and mechanics/engine to prevent compressor stalls.

For example, AJS-37 has it too, compressor stalls. But never planes usually don't have them.

And when it happens, try to restart the engine. If that doesn't work, land or bail, depending on the terrain and remaining altitude/speed.

Ok. Thanks :)

I did find this video now, so this is great to know.

I do hope that the AI will get more realistic behavour in the future though.