Conflict with the connection rudder pedals

Hello

I have thrustmaster hotas X joystick. I’m in VR oculus rift. I bought F/A18Hornet from steam.

All worked fine.

I bought on Monday logitech rudder pedal flight pro.

Since then it is a complete nightmare.

My toe brake of the rudder pedal are controlling pitch and roll of my joystick. The plane crashes. Problem is for DCS all planes alone as the rudder&joystick work perfectly on x-plane game!

I search the complete internet for an answer 24h a day.

I tried everything:

-clean the hotas &rudder column and remap.

-uninstall/install DCS.

-delete all config input files and folders under c:/user.

-unplug rudder pedal

-plug rudder pedal in another USB slot

-try to edit the config input file(as I got the feeling that the rudder brake axis are under hotas profile... but that didn’t change in the game.

Can someone help me?

I really would like to start flying the hornet.

• ED Team

Hi Flanky83

welcome to the forum.

You need to check the axis in controls for each aircraft. You will have double binds. Make sure only one column controls each axis.

If you look in DCS root folder find the doc folder and there is a guide for controllers that may help.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Solved:

Don’t know what it was.

I pressed preset, mapping and home button on thrustmaster.

Then I realized that in instant mission even with option in simulator and not game the setting from hornet game were used. So I exit the mission and went to training mission. Training missions used the option hornet sim for simulation. All good! I anyway changed all airplanes controls to be sure. I also create a dcs account and logged in.

Funny that there are no wheel brakes in hornet game only for hornet sim...