Nuclear bomb incident RUSSIA.

Xilon_x

https://video.ilsecoloxix.it/mondo/esplosione-nucleare-in-russia-la-ctbto-rilascia-una-simulazione-della-nuvola-radioattiva/53869/53854

it is not a matter of conspiracy what you see in the video and a simulation of how radiative material could be propagated because the DUBNA and KIROV survey stations were not in operation.

these are CTBTO data.

https://www.ctbto.org/member-states/legal-resources/

Russia has not informed us of anything regarding this.

If Chernobyl is any example, I doubt any info will be forthcoming.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Look at how may nuclear reactors there are in our country and our immediate neighbors.

I thought Merkel closed all of them down and replaced them with "green" brown coal plants... :music_whistling:

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

I thought Merkel closed all of them down and replaced them with "green" brown coal plants... :music_whistling:

Closed down power plants take decades to be dismantled and disposed of. The storage of the nuclear waste is another story. We probably can't even buy enough potassium iodide, to feel a little more comfortable... And I don't even want to think about what those "green" coal plants are blowing into the atmosphere. But hey, we're in good company. Take a glance at the US, China, Brasil - well actually almost every other country. One could get depressed, when thinking about it. So let's step into our cockpit and burn some kerosene! ;)

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Oooh, must be some conspiracy of the German government... Sorry guys, but I can only roll on the floor, when reading such bullshit... :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe look at this: https://presse.wdr.de/plounge/wdr/programm/2019/08/20190821_jodtabletten.html

Germany has always had reserves of potassium iodide. Look at how may nuclear reactors there are in our country and our immediate neighbors.

your link says"...for persons below 45 years..." so completely OT for me :music_whistling:

"The lessons we learned from Fukushima..bla bla..led us to order..." A BIT LATE !!!!!! :doh:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 4 weeks later...

Two separate things happened by a few days apart or someting yes, two totally different places, if you're not basically glued to the newscycle it's easy to get confused as different sites report different things with different latency.

I definitely need a few weeks or a month or two of vacation from the stresstronics hehe, so I'll be fresh for the A-10C Cockpit update :)

all our beloved neighbors build their powerplants directly on our border

And some other built them on tectonic fault lines and tsunami flood zones ... :doh:

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria