[ALREADY REPORTED]CCIP : no wind correction

Ricou

I tried to drop MK82 in CCIP mode with windwith the A10A. I was surprised because I couldn’t hit my target. I tried withside, rear, front wind without success. Bombsfall consistently off the target by a significant distance.

I was wondering if I was wrong with windcorrection and CCIP and I didn’t found any answer on internet nether on ED site.

I tried with the A10C in the same situationand I could hit the target. I think that the A10C has an automated windcorrection.

I tried to drop some FAB 250 with the SU27 with same wind and I couldn’thit the target (I’m not sure but I think all the FC3 aircraft have that issue)

I play on 2.5 “stable”.

I tried with the previous DCS version : the1.5.8 and there was no issue with CCIPmode with wind with the A10A.

I’m very surprised because I found nobody whoasked for that question before.

Some screenshots with a 72° and 10kts windat 33 feet and a 72° and 21 kts at 1600 feet :

With side wind and when the CCIP solutionis wrong, I noticed the velocity vectornot aligned with the bomb fall line

hiw0sgq9d8h31.jpg

ygztugr9d8h31.jpg

gszcoshdd8h31.jpg

s7id0chdd8h31.jpg

0xux9a6gd8h31.jpg

xfll7f6gd8h31.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I found this issue too. I tested the A-10A and SU-25T; they are all no wind correction in CCIP mode. Does anyone know any about this? Is this a bug or ED just deleted this function deliberately to make the advanced module prominent?

• 3 months later...
  • ED Team

Hi all

this issue is reported to the team, I will try and get an update on its status

thank you for your patience.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2