Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

• ED Team

Hi please keep the discussion DCS related.

thank you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 9/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, SVKSniper said:

Only one reaction to Araks. For starting your 3d modeling skills its good  but for new standard to DCS and more simulators its bad( examplewhat i see:  cockpit proportional its bad....yes some switch looks good but some parts of cockpit its diferent to real cockpit....the same with panels....its not bad but proportional to real cockpit its problem and if you fly with VR and you know how looks real cockpit you see what is diferent in your 3d model cockpit....i start modeling looong time and every day i learn how to increase the quality of my work....). sorry if it was something you didn't want to hear but unfortunately so i see your work....

And please return to the main topic.....

That's nice criticism is good that way we can learn and make DCS mods to look a lot better and also remember that there where different variants of the aircraft with different avionics and systems it depended on the countries requirement for the aircraft locations of gauges may be different, but I am patiently waiting for your peace of art SU-17M4 honestly I really want to fly it take care and stay safe. 

Edited by MEBF109

• 4 weeks later...

Yes pls, more screenies :D.

For photo, something new. Those dogs are waiting for new 3D friend 😅:

7hBEJrR.jpg

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 8

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Btw. the reason of Eastern European camouflage ;).

NAt91Hd.jpg

• Like 6

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...

November update

Big thanks to the people here on the forum from Slovakia who helped me to solve a few things during the pandemic !! I got to the museum and I could take pictures of the cockpit and start working. the project continues as I plan and as my free time allows. I started with modeling and today I bring you a few renders with the work done, as you can see (this applies to the right cockpit panels) some things are done and some details still need to be worked on. Gradually I want to move to the left side of the panels and finally the main panel and the seat .... once again all thanks for the comments and support! 👍

J5jF0y4.jpg

PmDwwEy.jpg

• Like 20

10 hours ago, SVKSniper said:

Thx for the update!

Btw. this new, fresh IRL picture of full assets (pilot not modeled yet here 😆):

s9l2FK4.jpg

Have a good day or night, as you wish ;).

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 4

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

19 minutes ago, SVKSniper said:

YoYo and this? 🙃

This is ..... offtop ;- ))))) We need Su-17 :notworthy:.

• Like 2

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

• 3 weeks later...

No December news yet? So I have two sharks who are happy that the weekend is coming. 😅

hDAMNpm.jpg

• Like 6

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

DECEMBER UPDATE IS HERE!

The last update of this year is coming! Work continues on the cockpit model as time allows. I have omitted some details so far and will continue to do so later (this applies to the details behind the seat at the rear of the cab). I continue to model the left panels and, among other things, there will be the possibility of changing the panel depending on the suspension of the equipment on the aircraft (I mean the panel for KKR under or missiles ....). I also plan to implement changes to the external model after the completion of the high poly cockpit. In conclusion, I would like to thank you all for your kindness, comments and support this year! 👍

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4hVe11k.jpg

QsoVKZ2.jpg

mgT5XKe.jpg

vfbIuPk.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

This makes me wonder if it is the exact same aircraft or it is independent

• Like 1

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, pepin1234 said:

Magnitud new secret project is clearly a Su-22. Did you see the red filtered pictures on the above link?

Best community news in years. This Simulator was getting boring 

Do you really belive in this? There was no single word about it in the New years update nor on their webpage.  To be honest, there is no single evidence at all available that magnitude is or will be working on a Su17 or Su22. Everything is pure speculation or wishfull thinking^^

C'mon, better stay with the facts. Stay with SVKSniper. He's our man!

• Like 3

forum.png