Su-22M4 comming to DCS

Go to solution Solved by SVKSniper,

• 1 month later...

Wow, what a news! What is mean soon? 🙂

Thx for the update, I was thinking that you leave this project ... good to know that I was wrong in this situation 😅.

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

cool work Sniper, but cockpit seems flat, or may be its bcoz screen, anyway seems a good idea to have another color of stick and to do TV screen more rounded, this gray can before sight(photo shoot sys) must be gloss, and hope u will paint different protruding plates another colours) I know this is work in progress renders, but I want to take part in it, so my critics just a signal, that it must be like real one)) oh sorry I want too much) Anyway I m glad u okay and working at our Cold War dream)

Edited by Logan54
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 2:05 AM, Logan54 said:

cool work Sniper, but cockpit seems flat, or may be its bcoz screen, anyway seems a good idea to have another color of stick and to do TV screen more rounded, this gray can before sight(photo shoot sys) must be gloss, and hope u will paint different protruding plates another colours) I know this is work in progress renders, but I want to take part in it, so my critics just a signal, that it must be like real one)) oh sorry I want too much) Anyway I m glad u okay and working at our Cold War dream)

Sorry for late answer. What you see Logan on screen is only basic bmp textures.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SVKSniper changed the title to Su-22M4 comming to DCS