WORLDS APART Spring 2025 Information

... I got great respect for the campaign creators and the effort you guys put into keeping things working despite all the changes to the core sim.

+1

Totally agree with this sentiment.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

Thank you very much for your confidence in our work. :thumbup:

We hope that all errors in the ME will be fixed quickly.

Furthermore, we hope that ED appreciates the potential and the unique selling proposition of the ME and Campania more.

There is no other flight simulation that can tell such movie tire stories.:thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

• 4 weeks later...
is the mission editor now fixed?

No, the issues with not moving AI units still exist in 2.56.

If you have 2.56 beta and 2.55 Stable installed you may copy the Mission files 1,2 and 3 from 2.56 into 2.55. Everything works fine in 2.55.

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 months later...

:cry: ACTUAL ISSUES WITH 2.56 !! Jun 2020

As far as we know right now. Ther is a major problem with all missions older than 5 to 10 weeks. (The last major beta update) There are countless issues with unit pathfinding and triggers.

All-new missions build with the actual DCS Beta version dos not have this problem or at least much less of them.

We are in direct contact and ED is working hard on solving that problem.

Unfortunately, we are pretty alone when it comes to extensive use of "moving ground units" and triggers in our mission. Most other mission builders use static targets so airplanes and jets may find them in the first place and much fewer triggers.

We hope the issue anyway has a high priority.

Not the best way to solve the problem, but one that works rid away is to use the stable in the version BEVORE the last update. There is no issue with the missions at all.

Always happy landings ;)

• 5 months later...

GREAT NEWS FOR OUR WORLDS APART Spring 2025 CAMPAIGN  :cheer3nc:

With today's update comes the french localisation of all text within the missions.

This is because of our great community and the efforts of our french translator team. They are all volunteers, investing time and effort to provide easy excess to french speaking players.

:clap_2: MANY THAKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS :clap_2:

A special thanks to Tanuki44. :thumbup: He is the guy how finaly coordinated and finished the translation, filled out all the forms and files necessary. Many Many Thanks for that.

UH-1H Worlds Apart - Spring 2025 Campaign by Low-Level-Heaven Mission Development (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Always happy landings ;)

I just bought this and having trouble with mission 1. After the hover check when they say a package has to be delivered to the Carl Vinson, a truck spawns and hits me taking out my tail rotor. It's happened twice in a row. Not sure if I need to move to a different location on the apron to prevent it.

@tigibson97 
Hello. This is a DCS core problem and was allready fixed in DCS Beta a few weeks ago. 
Do you use the Stable version ? 

May by still broken in the Stable, but will be fixed with the next update.

You may avoid it by moving to another spot after hovercheck. (moving forward into the gras )  Should be without any effect to the mission itself, eaven some strange things may happen. But after Wolf 1 is taking off it will work fine agen.

If you use DISCORD ceck out the 

Helicopter Pilot Meeting Point on DISCORD

https://discord.gg/CXCA7rf

for eaven faster response in case of :crash:

Always happy landings ;)

Did you follow the Peter's orders correctly?

- - Let’s use the time and set up the Altimeter. Elevation is about 1130 feet MSL or according to the Weather information from BATUMI close to 29,92 inches of mercury
- - Start up the engine
- - Check Frequency's on ARC-51 Preset 2 and ARC-131 CHARLY/MAIK Checkpoint 52,00
- - Switch all the Radios on including the ACR-134 witch is still set to BATUMI TOWER

and in order ?

1 hour ago, Tanuki44 said:

Did you follow the Peter's orders correctly?

- - Let’s use the time and set up the Altimeter. Elevation is about 1130 feet MSL or according to the Weather information from BATUMI close to 29,92 inches of mercury
- - Start up the engine
- - Check Frequency's on ARC-51 Preset 2 and ARC-131 CHARLY/MAIK Checkpoint 52,00
- - Switch all the Radios on including the ACR-134 witch is still set to BATUMI TOWER

and in order ?

I don`t receive that command:

Should I open throttle before check frequencies?

• 4 weeks later...

CHRISTMAS UPDATE  😇

We have transferred a big, a very big update to ED and hope it will still find its way to you in December.
Besides some changes and improvements, there will be two big surprises for the season.

We hope the update will make it into the upcoming beta update in December.
Preliminary information on the content and scope of the update and also how it continues now exclusive on www.helisimmer.com   :detective:

We are a small bunch of more or less crazy people, so please support our friend Sergio with your visit.   :thumbsup:

https://www.helisimmer.com/news/low-level-heaven-updating-spring-2025-campaign-dcs

Edited by CHPL
  • Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

Oh no !!!

That means I'll wait this update to go further in missions ! 😀

I just finished the mission 2...It was just as good as the first. You just provided the campaign for peoples who are in love with the Huey and want to be worthy to fly her.

Let's hope ED will release it ASAP.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

@lefuneste01
No don't wait for the update. Only if you have problems to understand Wolf1 or the gunners, than the update will be a big help for you.

I flow anny mission a hundred times, and i hope as many of you will fly the campaign at least a second or third time as well.

Always happy landings ;)

• 4 months later...

No more localizations?

4 months after the release of the German localization, which was done with considerable effort and also included large parts of the voice overs, the result is unfortunately not very encouraging. :punch: :surrender:

Further localizations can therefore be ruled out and in future campaigns there will probably be at most a translation of the texts.
🇫🇷 The French localization will nevertheless be part of the upcoming summer campaign from the beginning, thanks to the support of Tanuki44 from the French community.  :punk:

• Like 2

Always happy landings ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

yesterday I finished the first mission with the score 60. Is that good? What is tha maximum possible score and how is it counted, please?

Thanks.

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

11 hours ago, CHPL said:

@jpuk
In this campaign you don't need to worry about the score. Normally it should be 100 at the end. 
Maybe you missed the landing?

Thanks. I landed on Batumi alone, that is true. I was waiting on the bridge for visual contact with Wolf-1 but probably I missed him so after several minutes I took off. 🙂 It would be good from Peter to confirm the visual contact for me. 🙂

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5 (still not in use)

@jpuk
Peter is not your mother. 😂

Depending on his current position in his turn, Wolf 1 may take some time to fly directly over the bridge on the way back. If you had missed him, he would already be on Apron 1 when you landed in Batumi.
Normally the mission is finished when you reach the park position and can be ended with ESC after the appropriate message. If you like you can turn off all systems and the engine and the missions will end automatically after turning off the battery.
The campaign requires a relatively high level of attention and an overview of the situation. The missions require above all awareness.  Besides fun, it means work above all. Nothing for in between.
:thumbup: Nevertheless, you did everything right, you found your way back and finished the mission.
I suspect the mission did not end itself, because you may have ended up somewhere else in Batumi. This explains the missing 40 points. :drinks_cheers:

Always happy landings ;)