Hornet is fun to Dogfight

SUBS17

You're a deadeye with that gun. I'm assuming you're using the snake, the radar pipper is worthless, near as I can tell.

Yeah it's a lot of fun. I started to say "just point it where you want to go" but that's not true at all. You can point it where you want to shoot, for sure. But where it's pointing, and where it's going are often two different things. Once you wrap your head around that, it's formidable.

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder

You're a deadeye with that gun. I'm assuming you're using the snake, the radar pipper is worthless, near as I can tell.

Yeah it's a lot of fun. I started to say "just point it where you want to go" but that's not true at all. You can point it where you want to shoot, for sure. But where it's pointing, and where it's going are often two different things. Once you wrap your head around that, it's formidable.

You have to "unlearn" some things but once you figure out how to use the high AOA it's very satisfying.