Mission 2 issues

@JayJoe
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how it behaves with your version with the other missions. 
I hope mission 2 is an exception.
In 2.7 the missions up to 5-2 are updated, and offer besides increased inversion also the possibility to rearmen at almost all bases and helipads, should that be necessary.

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

@CHPL

It would be nice if the mission ends are finally triggered by switching the battery to OFF. I love to shut down the helicopter first after a hard day's work, because of the immersion. 😉😆

For those in a hurry, they can just flip the switch after the heli has just landed.

Edited by JayJoe

Am 8.5.2021 um 17:44 schrieb JayJoe:

@CHPL

It would be nice if the mission ends are finally triggered by switching the battery to OFF. I love to shut down the helicopter first after a hard day's work, because of the immersion. 😉😆

For those in a hurry, they can just flip the switch after the heli has just landed.

I will think about it. Shud be no problem and easy to implement.
Good idea :drinks_cheers:

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 5 months later...

@JayJoe

Hello. There will be a major update in the comming weeks. All mission ends than automaticly 5 seconds after switching the Batery to OFF. 
Or of caus, due to leaving the mission after the mission is acomplished. :clap:

Always happy landings ;)

• 8 months later...

Hello CHPL, unfortunately the infantry at Tango/Bravo checkpoint is hidden somewhere in the near forest so I can't take them to the outlook. The hmmwv ends up under the tree. What is the trigger for infantry to get on, please?

Huey in the air, Spitfire in the hangar 🙂

The last version of OpenBeta (all terrains)

MFG Crosswind V2; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; TrackIR 5

@jpuk
I am already working on a go-around solution to this problem. 
Pathfinding is, unfortunately, very unreliable in DCS. :surrender:
It works for me, but not for you and some others. 
I was not able to get a new version in today's update, but the next beta update will be a fix to that problem.

• Thanks 1

Always happy landings ;)

1 hour ago, CHPL said:

@jpuk
I am already working on a go-around solution to this problem. 
Pathfinding is, unfortunately, very unreliable in DCS. :surrender:
It works for me, but not for you and some others. 
I was not able to get a new version in today's update, but the next beta update will be a fix to that problem.

I have to admit that I didn't fully fulfill the previous tasks. Some of the cargos were damaged but I went on even though. Wouldn't it be the issue?

@jpuk

No.
You must have used the option in the radio menu to continue the mission.
It is important that after the first cargo task Wolf 1 flies on to Tango Braco and all radio messages can be heard. 

When Wolf 1 flies to Tango Bravo and lands there, everything looks good.
You land in the grass below the building in front of the guy with the yellow jacket.
Does the HUMWW come the second time and you are asked to follow him? Then everything else has no effect on the mission.
After you followed the vehicle to LZ2 (which unfortunately doesn't follow his instructions either) (windsock) and landed there the mission will continue after 1 to 2 minutes, no matter if the infantry gets stuck in the trees or not.
I have enlarged the trigger zones a bit and transferred a new version to ED.

It is important that after the first cargo task Wolf 1 flies on to Tango Braco and all radio messages are heard. 

Once again, even in the current variant of the mission there should be no problems if you hear Peter say "I see them coming" on the flight to LZ2.)
After you land in LZ2, everything takes its course, no matter if the infantry comes or not.

• Thanks 1

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I finished this mission with score 100. Wasn't easy at all for me, but a lot of time and fun.

Thanks for your support.

I have to thank.

The campaign is made for guys like you. For those who don't look for faults in others and accept challenges. :punk:
Even if it takes several attempts to complete a mission, still appreciate that it not only took time, but also a development has taken place.  :smartass:

• Like 2

Always happy landings ;)