[REPORTED] AGM65E Practice Missing Sound file for AGM-65F

Ziptie

Flew the AGM65E maverick practice (single mission) and when contacting the JTAC, reporting what weapons were available - noticed that the pilot called AGM65G... Anybody else notice that? I didn't save the track as it was only upon uploading the video to YouTube that I noticed it. I attached a link to the video, where you can hear the audio from the call. The call is made at approximately 00:40 into the video:

It was originally the AGM65E laser maverick practice, but I changed the load out to have a Lightening pod along with GBU's and AGM65F. Seems like the pilot just kept going thru the alphabet and landed on the G variant? :lol:

Figured I should at least mention it, obviously not a huge deal as it's merely audio... But seems like a bug nonetheless.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Unfortanately when i look inside the folder of the Phrases i cant find a AGM65-F.

DCS World OpenBeta\Sounds\Speech\Sound\ENG\Common\Player\Weapon

There i looked for it nothing there.

As well inside the NATO.lua nothing is written for the AGM65-F.

found here : DCS World OpenBeta\Sounds\Speech

So i think it will be implemented later on.

Thanks for the replies, nice to see some have done a work around for the audio discrepancy. It's not of a big enough deal for me to want to install any mods or anything, as mine is all "stock" and just don't want to risk any compatibility issues or anything - but figured if it wasn't a known issue for ED devs, I'd bring it to attention. Like I said, first time I've noticed it but guess that doesn't mean it's the first time it's happened (to me or others).

Maybe I should have changed the title of the thread to make it more obvious as to what I was attempting to address, rather than making it seem like it was a specific mission issue. Just did another mission and when contacting the JTAC, "I" again incorrectly identified what type of Maverick my Hornet was carrying.

Thanks again for the replies and assistance folks, part of what makes the DCS community great!

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria