Views Question

Well I have watched lots of videos on 'how to' adjust external views, but for the life of me, I cant seem to duplicate the 'gopro on the wingtip looking forward' view.

Even when I use the exact keystrokes the folks on the youtube videos use, it does not work the same on mine. (FYI..I have latest DCS World, A-10C, FC)

Everyone seems to say to use the F4 view. When selected I get a view from about 20 ft behind and above the aircraft. I can rotate, zoom, the view around the center point (middle of the aircraft?), but I cant find any way to get it on the wingtip. I think I need to move the actual center point of the camera, but I cant find any way to do that....

I bet Im missing something simple....

Any/all help appreciated!

Stilgar99

Try LCTL + F4 and then use the mouse to displace the camera

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

And use LCtrl + Numpad to move the camera.

Or is it LCtrl + LShift + Numpad..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download