Mission Ideas Please

Hi

I am very much into mission making and I am starting to fall in love with the versatility of this module!

I’m looking for Mission Ideas for both Air to Air and Ground Attack.

If you can list the Map, brief summary of incident situation, type of mission, enemy units, time of day and weather.

I will see what I can rustle up for you!

Let me know what you guys want?

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Hi

I am very much into mission making and I am starting to fall in love with the versatility of this module!

I’m looking for Mission Ideas for both Air to Air and Ground Attack.

If you can list the Map, brief summary of incident situation, type of mission, enemy units, time of day and weather.

I will see what I can rustle up for you!

Let me know what you guys want?

Cheers

What about a pinned down SOF team in the mountains in Persian Gulf. Ground forces closing in on them, AAA etc. And a loadout of rockets and cluster bombs for the Hornet for CAS?

What about a pinned down SOF team in the mountains in Persian Gulf. Ground forces closing in on them, AAA etc. And a loadout of rockets and cluster bombs for the Hornet for CAS?

Fun idea, but unfortunately with how basic the infantry units work in DCS, you can't really execute this to the desired extent... One day maybe...

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals