Auto Bombing Mode - Trigger issue

JABO2009

Guys, pls help,

In auto bombing mode , my desgnated target always switches to a waypoint after desiganting target with the TPOD ( TRIGGER is selected )

I set everything up according to the tutorial , lase code, fuze settings ... press the TRIG button and then manully want to select a target.. once I press the target desigantion button ... in Multipplayer... the auto bombing rectangle always leads me somewhere else , but not to the target .. thought its a bug , but now after the latest patch its still there .. so what am I doing wrong ?

In Single Player / Mission editor .. when manually designating a target .. it just works out fine

Pls help :huh::cry::cry::cry:

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Not a single response ..pls help me guys..

You describe the procedures to the TRIG button, but after that you have to press UFC, LTDC again and re-insert the laser code that you inserted into the GBU. Could you provide the exercise track?

Try without bothering about the TRIG etc. Pick a building that you see through the HUD and spot it with the TGP as well. Slew the TGP to the building and press TDC Depress. It doesn't put the target diamond over the building?

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Try without bothering about the TRIG etc. Pick a building that you see through the HUD and spot it with the TGP as well. Slew the TGP to the building and press TDC Depress. It doesn't put the target diamond over the building?

exactly , it doesnt put the diamond over the building .. the diamond goes elsewhere after button TDC depress .. it only happens on some MP servers, .. in SP on a custom mission all is fine .. so I guess its somehow waypoint related .. ??

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

I don't play much MP, so I haven't seen this. Could be MP specific. If everything is working correctly in SP and is not present all the time in MP, then that eliminates control conflicts etc on your end. Are you using a custom keybinds file, by any chance?

For good measure, try removing any mods you might have and attempt a Repair. Apart from that, see if there's a common element between the servers that cause this problem for you.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Don't trigger the laser until after you release the bomb.

Did you read the thread?

I haven’t seen any issue like this and I’ve been using it online a bit.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

i think its related with redfor gps issues on buddyspike server red side. Can you check your ins gps systems working properly next time? i have same issue and i understand what is your problem

Ok I will do so,,, feels good to hear Im not alone with this problem ! :noexpression: