Thanks for last update

JG13Wulf

Since month we were a big number to be disapointed of DCS WW2. Each update seems terrible and I said lot of time on the forum that I was unhappy of what ww2 look like in DCS.

I'm not saying that it's perfect today. But this time I really want to say thanks and good work ! Last update correct so many little things that made unpleasant to fly those planes in the past month/weeks !

Thanks ! :thumbup:

Only one thing that is not good : the patchnote miss so many informations !

- Fw 190 A and D cockpit modification

- Spitfire track IR bug solved

:music_whistling:

Big thanks for all of it ! :pilotfly:

Can anyone make a list of the changes they have spotted?

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can anyone make a list of the changes they have spotted?

i would add fixing front wind screen bars in fw190 a8 and d9. Bars no longer get in the way of front view

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

- Spitfire track IR bug

- Fw 190 A8 windscreen color

- Fw 190 A8 and D9 armored glass bar "lowered"

- P51D central fueltank and droptank (maybe come from before but spotted today)

- Radio bug solved with german (seems that they answer at first call and vocal answer seems to work, we can hear them). I can test that this evening to see if it wasn't only luck that it work 2 times to me ^^

- Sun in Spitfire cockpit

All I saw for the moment but I just get in the cockpit of each of them to have a quick look. It's great.

Glad to hear! I will try to fly some time today after work. Any damage model improvements you have noticed?

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria

Glad to hear! I will try to fly some time today after work. Any damage model improvements you have noticed?

I feel like some plane get some new 3D damage model (as there a damage I think I never saw before). But that maybe not this update. And maybe it's me trying too hard to find modification :music_whistling: