Removing Objects from McCarran Airport

Rudel_chw

Hello,

I want to remove the default airliners parked at McCarran, using the Scenery Remove Objects Zone trigger action, to replace them with airliners sporting real liveries and of a more varied model assortment, and while it is easy to remove them from most gates, like this example where I removed all the default airliners and place a single Air France A-320:

BCCNbX1.jpg

However, there are two buildings that seem to have a connection of some sort with the planes, so that if I remove any of their planes, even those not touching the structure, the whole building dissapears along with the plane .. sadly they are the two biggest terminals, these:

nTG2Vvm.jpg

and

xTVsWes.jpg

If I try to remove any plane, I get this:

fJ3mNLK.jpg

ED, please, can you update these two terminal buildings in such a way that will allow the removal of the individual planes? I realize that it is not a big deal, but maybe the required change is simple to do and it would allow Mission creators greater flexibility.

Thanks a lot

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 year later...

BUMP

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 3 months later...
On 10/1/2020 at 1:34 AM, maks said:

Go to Mods/Terrain in your main dcs directory , and delete in Models .......Airliners

Works in syria,nttr

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't want to modify the base DCS so as not to impact on the Integrity Check used on Multiplayer.

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB