[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Chinese YF-83 Anti-Ship missile

AI units like the Stennis, Perry, and Ticonderoga do not even attempt to defend against incoming Chinese anti-ship missiles. Sure, they're sea-skimmers but equally sure the phalanx would at least make an attempt.

Same units have no problems -or at least engage- with Silkworm, or Russian anti-ship missiles.

Having trouble uploading a track but will do so within the next 24 hours.

AI units like the Stennis, Perry, and Ticonderoga do not even attempt to defend against incoming Chinese anti-ship missiles. Sure, they're sea-skimmers but equally sure the phalanx would at least make an attempt.

Same units have no problems -or at least engage- with Silkworm, or Russian anti-ship missiles.

Having trouble uploading a track but will do so within the next 24 hours.

Same thing applies to the Kh-31P, but no reply in the bug reports.

Maybe you will have better luck.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

• 4 months later...

Can this please get fixed? I am tired of my blue units getting sunk like sitting ducks, whilst I cant even get an AGM-84D remotely close to theirs.

I do note the Chinese units dont defend against the AGM-84S from ships, so that probably needs fixing too.