[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

5D2yICM.jpg

Ty Nassault for giving me the permission to use your video here :thumbup:

• ✈ MOOSE mission using automatic and endless unit generation.
  • ✈ Dynamic task generation for BAI / SEAD / ANTI SHIP
  • ✈ AI CAP
  • ✈ Custom Damage Script
  • ✈ Moose SHORAD system
  • ✈ FOX missile trainer
  • ✈ CTDL
  • ✈ CSAR
  • ✈ SUPER CARRIER

★ USER GUIDE ★
★ FULL CHANGELOG ★

iUDIKPu.png
dmLoWmB.png

Since i started to work on this kind of mission a long time ago, my main goal was to just create a training environment for me and my squadron, but i don’t like to “know” from where to bad guys are going to come from… then i found MOOSE and started learning the code.

This is the result (and im still learning)

By default, 2 Air To Ground task (BAI, SEAD) and 1 Anti Ship task will populate the map, there are more than 100 possible task spawn locations, also, 4 CAPs will be spawned (2 red VS 2 blue)

There is no need to join or subscribe to any task to be able to complete them, the script will check over time if each task targets are alive or not, if not, a new task will be generated. Information about task location can be viewed on the F10 Map, or accesed via Custom Radio menu.

BAI and SEAD tasks spawn with their respective JTAC unit above using JTACautolase script, also, AAA bateries will be spawned on 2 random selected areas near the AO.

The mission comes with some inner functions disabled by default, this options can be accesed opening the mission in the MISSION EDITOR then opening the TRIGGERS SECTION, there you can control and tweak the mission parameters to your needs

I tried to make all versions the most “performance friendly” possible, it only spawns something if a previous group got totally wiped out.

Hope you guys have fun .-

EDIT: if u wanna add some MOD planes, just copy any client group and change the plane for the one you want, my script recognizes the “dingbat font” (the little plane in front of each client group name) to add it to the set of clients planes ready for tasking…

iUDIKPu.png
dmLoWmB.png

★★ CREDITS / THANKS ★★

★ DeadlyFishes And Topper (for zeus script) – removed, but “for the record”

★ NoLove for his FSM scripts – removed, but “for the record”

★ Pikey for sharing his no detection dynamic tasking script – removed, but “for the record”

★ FunkyFranky for AIRBOSS! – removed, but “for the record”

★ FlightControl for MOOSE!

★ Surrexen for tips, tricks and heads ups

★ Ciribob for all his work in CTLD / CSAR

★ YOU for playing my mission

*issue #1

ZrVR0eb.png

AV-8B (Tarawa only) If you see this, what you need to do is to select another slot of the same group, rinse and repeat till you can finally enter the cockpit of your plane...

Edited by Mith86Arg
Mission Update Ver. 2.1.5
  • Like 1

This sounds great! Thanks for sharing. I'll give it a whirl as soon as I'm able. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

Do you by chance have it with out the mod. Me and my buddies would love to try this out.

Yup, i was thinking about it, wanted to be "inclusive" adding as many aircraft possible to select from start but not everyone likes having those mods installed... i'll update both versions removing the mods, and the script lines where they are present

EDIT: DONE! no mods requirements! :)

Edited by Mith86Arg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mission, I recently tried this out with some lads from my group and we had some awesome fun.

One request, is there any way to tone down the friendly AI? We found the friendly AI would keep completing tasks before we even got to them. They were a tad OP, if the setting is already in where would i find it?

Hey there shifty, yeah i can do that, balancing the IA is the most hard part on this mission, i assume that you are referring to the IA with Air to Ground Task right?

I like it a lot. But sadly I get a lot of stutters when running the mission. Usually I get short lag when a new global message comes up. Has this something to do with the scripting in background?

Short answer: yes.

The script uses a detection system that can be quite heavy on some machines.... sry, i keep trying to get better frames too. It's RLY far from being perfect but ... it works quite well on most pc's.-

Edited by Mith86Arg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mith86Arg,

I'm really enjoying these missions and the immersion is fantastic, well done. I am also experiencing stutters and pauses too, but that is to be expected with so much going on in my modest PC. I just push through.

I was tasked with SEAD001 which was to take out the Patriot on the hill. I did a "create jtac" which made a Reaper appear overhead, it also reported it was designating targets. I could not find which laser frequency it was using (1688 default?) as I took LMavs, which could not lock on. Is there a way to find this?

Also, are those units set to invincible? After I couldn't fire the LMavs, I laid a heap of M61 lead into them. Mission debrief said they were hit many times, with no apparent damage.

Cheers!

Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Hey Mith86Arg,

I'm really enjoying these missions and the immersion is fantastic, well done. I am also experiencing stutters and pauses too, but that is to be expected with so much going on in my modest PC. I just push through.

I was tasked with SEAD001 which was to take out the Patriot on the hill. I did a "create jtac" which made a Reaper appear overhead, it also reported it was designating targets. I could not find which laser frequency it was using (1688 default?) as I took LMavs, which could not lock on. Is there a way to find this?

Also, are those units set to invincible? After I couldn't fire the LMavs, I laid a heap of M61 lead into them. Mission debrief said they were hit many times, with no apparent damage.

Cheers!

Scotch

I'm afraid that task dispatcher for humans was directing you to one of the EWR units part of the detection script, which is funny... i removed the whole system for now till i find something more user friendly.

Hello, It's possible remove allied BAI and Sead?

Yeah it's possible, but why u want 'em removed?

We are a large flight group and I noticed that when HQ assigns many tasks, the AI interfere by eliminating most ground units. In any case, thank you for making this magnificent mission public.

i'll see what i can do about it. Your Sqn have this problem even on ver. 1.6?

Really fun, just what I was looking for to have for re-familiarization/training. Many thanks for saving me months or reading and dire attempts. :)

For me, the F-14B and F/A-18C slots seem to block CAT 1/2, where the E-2's trying to takeoff from. Would it be possible to make it so all naval selections (Tomcat/Hornet) start in one the elevators to not slow that E-2 down?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.7

- Added ability to mute radio chatter for A2G or A2A kills

- Added a moving safe zone radius of 1000 meters around the tanker, you are safe from missiles while taking fuel now

- Changed Tanker type to KC-135 so the new F-16C can AR -properly-

- Restored audio alerts when a missile is fired against you

- Removed hot starting units from Stennis deck (AWACS)

- Expanded the spawns strike templates from 4 to 11 for the sake of target diversity

- Expanded the SAM systems, added HAWK, SA11, SA10, Buk

- Implemented -finally- a system to give tasks to players using not detection at all (thanks to pikes for sharing his script long time ago)

- Due to the change above, the spawned groups are fixed, 3 of each task (NAVAL, STRIKE, SEAD)

- Overall, performance has increased a little - again -

VISUAL GUIDE TO THE MISSION TASKING SYSTEM

★ ★ STEP 1 ★ ★

muaip23.jpg

★ ★ STEP 2 ★ ★

fvHvb6W.jpg

★ ★ STEP 3 ★ ★

ZvuzCuo.jpg

★ ★ STEP 4 ★ ★

kxwRqA4.jpg

★ ★ STEP 5 ★ ★

JrHZgm5.jpg

★ ★ STEP 6 ★ ★

qBBJHNz.jpg

★ ★ STEP 7 ★ ★

XdNEX2O.jpg

★ ★ STEP 8 ★ ★

w6uwAD7.jpg

★ ★ STEP 9 ★ ★

VyBUDCI.jpg

★ ★ STEP 10 ★ ★

WOPIfKB.jpg

Edited by Mith86Arg
  • Like 1

Hi, i've discovered your missions (both caucasus and gulf) lately and i'm enjoying a lot! great job!

i own f/a-18, m200c and a-10c modules and i think this is a very good way to train with all aspects and weapons systems (a/g, a/a etc); and with the ai planes around and the awacs calls... it is the closest experience to falconBMS you can have in DCS!

Messing with the ME, is it possible to add more ai planes, either blue and red side, by creating a flight with the appropiate symbol at the beginning of the description and checking the late activation?

I don't know well how MOOSE scripts works and how it chooses the planes for the ai flights...

ty

bye! and keep up with your missions!

Hi, i've discovered your missions (both caucasus and gulf) lately and i'm enjoying a lot! great job!

i own f/a-18, m200c and a-10c modules and i think this is a very good way to train with all aspects and weapons systems (a/g, a/a etc); and with the ai planes around and the awacs calls... it is the closest experience to falconBMS you can have in DCS!

Messing with the ME, is it possible to add more ai planes, either blue and red side, by creating a flight with the appropiate symbol at the beginning of the description and checking the late activation?

I don't know well how MOOSE scripts works and how it chooses the planes for the ai flights...

ty

bye! and keep up with your missions!

Hey there buddy, i'm afraid is not THAT simple, for adding more planes u mean increase the number of the ones that spawn actually on my mission, or just increase the variety? Anyway, in both cases u need to not only create those planes with a group name on the mission editor but also declare 'em on the scripts to be spawned...

But what u want? maybe i can send ya a version with the planes and spawn numbers u want :)

Hi Mith

well i've looked at the lua and found what i wanted, to understand the logic behind the A2A Dispatcher and how the squadron are selected.

i've made some changes to match the actual iranian air force as the red side using f-4, f-5, f-14a, mig-21,mig-23, mig-29, mig-31(because why not) and m2k;

some changes in the blue side, i wanted to use the Euofighter and the F-22 from the vsn mods as ai planes.

Next i will made some changes in the caucasus scenario, wich is more nato vs russia... so red side plane will be migs and sukoys mainly.

Obviously i've modified your mission to match my taste and i will NEVER use it online, upload or distribute in any form... i'm not a thief right?

ah, maybe i've found an error in the zeus script... noticed that the a10cas_red doesent spawned, in the script the variable is called cas_red; so i've changed the name of the object in the ME and now it works

again thank you for these missions

bravo!

Hey there Raven, upload your version too!, i have no problems at all mate! indeed, i've just "created" a new mission editor/creator that use MOOSE. Go ahead! learn the code, rip all what u want and share more missions of your own, give credits and enjoy!

Ty for the heads ups about that zeus unit, i'll fix it ASAP.

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.8

- Changed difficulty level of all units to excellent

- Changed loadouts of all enemy planes, almost all of 'em have BVR capability now

- Went back to Ciribob JTAC Autolase Script (i know... ppl doesn't like menus)

- Added my "fobs" templates to the list of possible targets spawn for BAI (Strike) tasking

- Added Game Master Units (x1) to both sides <-- need testing, i'm not a MP person, things tends to go FUBAR on multiplayer

- Added a new type of BAI tasking "HARD" this one combines a random selection of a big FOB template + a random selection of SAM groups, i wasn't able to complete this task in 1 sortie (playing SOLO)

- Changed the spawn method of air units, now instead of 3 caps of 2 units each, u have 6 caps of 1 unit each

- Fixed a ZEUS group not spawning (unnoticed 'till report of forum user @raven80, thanks buddy!)

- Added a few more locations for Naval units spawn

- Added menu options for "call support" CAS / SEAD / ANTI-SHIP, i don't recommend abuse of 'em thou, if a IA group finish a task in your place it will possible break that task status check, and u'll have to join an empty task and let the script "know" that there are no remaining units and change the status of that task to "Succeed"

Hallo,

i really like your mission. Its great for me as a a newbie to train in my new F/A-18C.

The only question i have right now is:

Is there a way to finish and hand in missions after i destroyed all targets? In the report it says <Success> but it shows up every time a report pops up.

Maybe im just to dumb to fight a was to delete it from the list after completing.

EDIT:

I cant choose the Measure and Weight System options right now. It wont show Imperial/Metric.

Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet

PFDBKnX.jpg?1

Edited by TomMaverick
formatting etc.

DCS World: F/A-18C, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz

GEAR: Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS, opentrack with selfbuild CardboardIR

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

Hallo,

i really like your mission. Its great for me as a a newbie to train in my new F/A-18C.

The only question i have right now is:

Is there a way to finish and hand in missions after i destroyed all targets? In the report it says <Success> but it shows up every time a report pops up.

Maybe im just to dumb to fight a was to delete it from the list after completing.

EDIT:

I cant choose the Measure and Weight System options right now. It wont show Imperial/Metric.

Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet

PFDBKnX.jpg?1

Hey there, after you select a any task, is a good practice to follow the steps on the post #16

The other problem is mainly 'cuz you forgot to enter as an spectator first. HIT esc 2 times and after that pick a slot.

Hey there, after you select a any task, is a good practice to follow the steps on the post #16

I will test that again tomorrow in SP and with the mission on my server.

But im pretty sure i did it like that (I was playing on my server when it happened)

The other problem is mainly 'cuz you forgot to enter as an spectator first. HIT esc 2 times and after that pick a slot.

I did it like that!

It works in SP but when i host the mission on my server its not working. Server is in spectator and i switch to spectator on join and then to my plane.

I will test it again tomorrow. Maybe i need to restart the server and the mission.

Also, is there a way for you to implement a mixed "Measures and Weight" option with temperatures in celsius, distance in nautical miles and height in feet.

Any chance we get this in an update?

DCS World: F/A-18C, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz

GEAR: Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS, opentrack with selfbuild CardboardIR

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.8

- Changed difficulty level of all units to excellent

- Changed loadouts of all enemy planes, almost all of 'em have BVR capability now

- Went back to Ciribob JTAC Autolase Script (i know... ppl doesn't like menus)

- Added my "fobs" templates to the list of possible targets spawn for BAI (Strike) tasking

- Added Game Master Units (x1) to both sides <-- need testing, i'm not a MP person, things tends to go FUBAR on multiplayer

- Added a new type of BAI tasking "HARD" this one combines a random selection of a big FOB template + a random selection of SAM groups, i wasn't able to complete this task in 1 sortie (playing SOLO)

- Changed the spawn method of air units, now instead of 3 caps of 2 units each, u have 6 caps of 1 unit each

- Fixed a ZEUS group not spawning (unnoticed 'till report of forum user @raven80, thanks buddy!)

- Added a few more locations for Naval units spawn

- Added menu options for "call support" CAS / SEAD / ANTI-SHIP, i don't recommend abuse of 'em thou, if a IA group finish a task in your place it will possible break that task status check, and u'll have to join an empty task and let the script "know" that there are no remaining units and change the status of that task to "Succeed"

Hey Mith,

The tanker in the Gulf mission is a KC-135, so boom only, no drogue for the probe aircraft. You'll need to change it to the MPRS.

Cheers!

Scotch

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM